[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

Pretty sweet build, managed to procure some exalts to gear this char up.
Working pretty good atm.
Any idea what i would have to improve on next ?
Currently got this setup going:

Gloves are work in progress.
But what do you think i need to improve to minmax this character even further?
Shield Charge is gonna be fixed *_*

Btw, i have a question we are at 100% chance to hit.
But not evasive monsters...
Is that important ?
Hi, by any chance are there low level passive trees for leveling? Or do you have any suggestions on where to head on the tree while leveling as you get to maps? Thank you in advance!
Hey there, great guide!

However, I can't wrap my head around all those words haha, it's confusing me quite a lot. I don't know when to switch to barrage and kinetic blast, and IDK which one is the main skill for bossing?

Do we just drop tornado shot once we can use barrage/kinetic blast? if so, we use kinetic blast for clearing, and barrage for bosses, right? But then, aren't we unable to use barrage with imbued wand?

Sorry, I'm a new player.

Cheers
"
OppaHyuna wrote:
Pretty sweet build, managed to procure some exalts to gear this char up.
Working pretty good atm.
Any idea what i would have to improve on next ?
Currently got this setup going:

Gloves are work in progress.
But what do you think i need to improve to minmax this character even further?

You have a pretty solid setup; I guess the next things you could get is the flat cold when hit enchant on bubonics, a stygian vise for an extra abyss jewel, a 2x watcher's eye with hatred conversion + another hatred/precision mod and u'll want several 4 mod cobalts eventually w/ crit multi/attack speed with wands/life. And reaching lvl 95-96 will be a lot of dps also. If you manage to do all these things, you can go even further and get a %damage corrupted loreweave for the extreme min max. I think you'll find the damage to be more than enough way before that point though.

"
Dreamounette wrote:
Shield Charge is gonna be fixed *_*

Btw, i have a question we are at 100% chance to hit.
But not evasive monsters...
Is that important ?

I don't think it's that important; last time I checked, the big bosses like Uber Elder/Shaper aren't evasive. Even for evasive monsters, we have close to 100% hit chance, so it's not that big of a difference. It's not worth getting extra accuracy b/c you waste a damage slot and it's useless for shaper/uber elder/guardians since you're already at 100% hit chance for those anyway.
"
Getgiggles wrote:
Hi, by any chance are there low level passive trees for leveling? Or do you have any suggestions on where to head on the tree while leveling as you get to maps? Thank you in advance!

I plan on adding a more detailed section when I find some time. I included a POB link in the league-starter section with a lvl 88 tree. While you level, prioritize taking the life and %increased damage, %ele pen, Winter Spirit clusters, and also jewel slots only if you have the requisite 3 mod jewels. Avoid the crit chance + multi nodes until later on when you're about to start mapping. There are some nodes in that lvl 88 tree that will eventually be removed and replaced by other clusters in the final end-game tree.

I don't think it matters that much which nodes you take early on tbh, so long as you follow the general guidelines I mentioned above. The bow setup from the video link should be sufficient to carry you to end-game with no problems even if you decide not to switch to a wander until after all the acts.

"
Dragodemon3 wrote:
Hey there, great guide!

However, I can't wrap my head around all those words haha, it's confusing me quite a lot. I don't know when to switch to barrage and kinetic blast, and IDK which one is the main skill for bossing?

Do we just drop tornado shot once we can use barrage/kinetic blast? if so, we use kinetic blast for clearing, and barrage for bosses, right? But then, aren't we unable to use barrage with imbued wand?

Sorry, I'm a new player.

Cheers

Barrage is your single target skill; you should only use it for the map bosses, and to finish off any rare stragglers. It requires you to stand in melee range and fire accurately at the boss. Your life recovery aka survivability is tied to your ability to land successful hits on the boss with barrage. Beginners tend to struggle with this since it requires some practice. Most melee skills are AOE meaning you just have to be near the boss and you'll do damage, but Barrage requires you to not only be in melee range, but also to aim to ensure that your projectiles actually hit. Kinetic Blast on the other hand is your main clear skill and should be used to wipe out regular packs.

It's up to you; some people decide to stick to tornado shot until just before maps while others transition as soon as they can. I gave suggestions on when to transition in the league-starter section ~lvl 64, but some people have switched to wander earlier without issues. Wands are capable of firing barrage and kinetic blast, since both qualify as wand skills.
Last edited by Enahkra on Jun 18, 2019, 5:43:21 AM
"
Getgiggles wrote:

I plan on adding a more detailed section when I find some time. I included a POB link in the league-starter section with a lvl 88 tree. While you level, prioritize taking the life and %increased damage, %ele pen, Winter Spirit clusters, and also jewel slots only if you have the requisite 3 mod jewels. Avoid the crit chance + multi until later on when you're about to start mapping. There are some nodes in that lvl 88 tree that will eventually be removed and replaced by other clusters in the final end-game tree.

I don't think it matters that much which nodes you take early on tbh, so long as you follow the general guidelines I mentioned above. The bow setup from the video link should be sufficient to carry you to end-game with no problems even if you decide not to switch to a wander until after all the acts.

"
Dragodemon3 wrote:
Hey there, great guide!

Sorry, I'm a new player.

Cheers

Barrage is your single target skill; you should only use it for the map bosses, and to finish off any rare stragglers. It requires you to stand in melee range and fire accurately at the boss. Your life recovery aka survivability is tied to your ability to land successful hits on the boss with barrage. Beginners tend to struggle with this since it requires some practice. Most melee skills are AOE meaning you just have to be near the boss and you'll do damage, but Barrage requires you to aim to ensure that your barrage actually hits. Kinetic Blast on the other hand is your main clear skill and should be used to wipe out regular packs.

It's up to you; some people decide to stick to tornado shot until just before maps while others transition as soon as they can. I gave suggestions on when to transition in the league-starter section ~lvl 64, but some people have switched to wander earlier without issues. Wands are capable of firing barrage and kinetic blast, since both qualify as wand skills. If you choose to transition early you have to make sure you own almost all the leveling gear that I mentioned in the league-starter section.
Last edited by Enahkra on Jun 18, 2019, 5:46:05 AM

What should I do next with this? Any tips please? :)
"
BastionMain wrote:

I'd just go with a regular regal and if it doesn't hit a T2+ from the list in my amulet section, I'd just reroll. If you want to self-craft an amulet via alt-regal method, it's best to hit T1 or maybe T2 crit multi. T1 crit multi alone is almost as good as those two T1 mods on your amulet combined, except only taking up one affix slot. For self craft, it's best for your amulet to always have multi as a suffix, since pretty much any other suffix can provide only ~1/2 the damage of multi. Once you roll multi, go for the yolo augment to try to hit a T2+ prefix from the list in my amulet section. If you succeed, go for the regal. You want to hit a solid prefix on the regal too. Once you do so, you can consider multimodding: +1 minimum frenzy for the suffix, and flat life > %WED > %proj damage/speed > %area damage/AOE > %cold damage > flat cold for the prefix.

Another crafting method that I'd probably use is rather than alt-regaling, just spam scorn essences until you land on a good shaper prefix such as %ele pen or %phys as extra cold, or a high %WED/life alongside the guaranteed crit multi. Then, depending on what slots are left, hopefully craft +1 minimum frenzy as a suffix.

Last edited by Enahkra on Jun 18, 2019, 10:35:33 AM
"
Enahkra wrote:
"
BastionMain wrote:

I'd just go with a regular regal and if it doesn't hit a T2+ from the list in my amulet section, I'd just reroll. If you want to self-craft an amulet via alt-regal method, it's best to hit T1 or maybe T2 crit multi. T1 crit multi alone is almost as good as those two T1 mods on your amulet combined, except only taking up one affix slot. For self craft, it's best for your amulet to always have multi as a suffix, since pretty much any other suffix can provide only ~1/2 the damage of multi. Once you roll multi, go for the yolo augment to try to hit a T2+ prefix from the list in my amulet section. If you succeed, go for the regal. You want to hit a solid prefix on the regal too. Once you do so, you can consider multimodding: +1 minimum frenzy for the suffix, and flat life > %WED > %proj damage/speed > %area damage/AOE > %cold damage > flat cold for the prefix.

Another crafting method that I'd probably use is rather than alt-regaling, just spam scorn essences until you land on a good shaper prefix such as %ele pen or %phys as extra cold, or a high %WED/life alongside the guaranteed crit multi. Then, depending on what slots are left, hopefully craft +1 minimum frenzy as a suffix.

Thank you very much for such a detailed and quick answer! Seems like I hit the jackpot there

So now if I multimod I will able to craft only 2 prefixes, right? Should I do it?
I can go for life and proj damage/speed, actually I've never used +1 minimum frenzy craft and don't know how it works
Last edited by BastionMain on Jun 18, 2019, 11:00:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info