[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
Fruorin wrote:
Got this, is it worth crafting it?

ty in advance

Hey there. I think it depends on your budget. You will save 1 exalt in the crafting process, but your dps will be 5-7% worse than a Flaring wand. At least for me, I think saving 1 ex isn't worth losing that much damage. That's nearly a jewel's worth of dps.
Last edited by Enahkra on Jun 16, 2019, 4:07:57 AM
Hello! Build look sick. I'v got a guestion, there is an option to play this full mf max on tier 10? And second there is any rare wand that can be played befor multimoded wand ??

Worth to multi?
"
MisFilemon wrote:
Hello! Build look sick. I'v got a guestion, there is an option to play this full mf max on tier 10? And second there is any rare wand that can be played before multimoded wand ??

Thanks; with full MF it should be fine clearing T10s, so long as you follow everything precisely based on the guide aside from those slots that provide MF. You could probably pull it off with a Poet's Pen but other than that, there's not really another rare option before the multimoded wand. You could go with an imbued wand w/ flat cold + %cold/attack speed and play as a flat cold wander until you get the multimodded wand, and replace the phys nodes on the tree for more ele/cold damage nodes in the meantime. Since this build is basically half ele wander (w/ cold) and half phys wander, the transition won't be too difficult to pull off. In the case of ele wanders the damage improves linearly from a very low starting point (due to jewels). But phys wanders rely mostly on their wand for damage, and less on jewels so phys wanders damage goes from pretty trashy to all of a sudden very good depending on the wand. I'm not sure I would do MF before the multimoded wand + Watcher's, but considering my friend could do T16s with mostly leveling gear + Poets Pen, a T10 map should be fine even with full MF. However, I would definitely not attempt mf on a 5 link Barrage.

"
CptAwesom3 wrote:

Worth to multi?

You're going to have ~4-5% less damage than a Flaring wand. I personally would still go with the flaring wand even if it costs a bit more to craft at this point and has more rng involved in divining. 4-5% more damage at the cost of probably <1 ex more in crafting cost is worth it imo. I also mentioned in the wand crafting section of the guide that for a T1 %phys merciless roll, I would yolo aug and try to hit T1 crit chance or T1 attack speed; if that didnt happen I would continue rerolling. But it's not the end of the world if you decide to continue with the multimod, considering you already got past the yolo regal stage.
Last edited by Enahkra on Jun 16, 2019, 5:41:43 AM
Updated the POB; put all the skill trees onto one POB to make things less cluttered.
"
Enahkra wrote:
Updated the POB; put all the skill trees onto one POB to make things less cluttered.

You are beast Mate :D
Enjoying the build so far ! :)
So managed to get up and running Got most of it lined out on league the added chaos damage and over tuned one-shots of the league kinda hinders options a bit but I'm liking it. Still hunting down a few pcs of gear id like to change. The new jewel in the witch area is sick! I'm trying out the precision watchers eye with the conversion seems nice so far. Only sad thing atm is everyone thinks our jewels at 3 mod are an ex bit stupid atm for a market. Anyways thanks for the update to the guide!
Last edited by ssgtparker on Jun 17, 2019, 7:59:15 AM
"
Dreamounette wrote:

You are beast Mate :D
Enjoying the build so far ! :)

:)

"
ssgtparker wrote:
So managed to get up and running Got most of it lined out on league the added chaos damage and over tuned one-shots of the league kinda hinders options a bit but I'm liking it. Still hunting down a few pcs of gear id like to change. The new jewel in the witch area is sick! I'm trying out the precision watchers eye with the conversion seems nice so far. Only sad thing atm is everyone thinks our jewels at 3 mod are an ex bit stupid atm for a market. Anyways thanks for the update to the guide!

Nice to see you try it out in league. Yeah, there's always some broken rippy mechanic each league; unfortunately GGG still hasn't come around to fixing the shield charge + fortify bug, but once they do we should see this build becoming much more tanky, at least in situations where you think you'll be in danger so you can proc it. If chaos damage is a huge issue perhaps atziri's promise will be hugely important this league. I just looked over your setup a little, not sure if you are a bit strapped on resists, but a Dying Sun is probably the 2nd biggest dps booster other than the wand itself. And supposedly very cheap according to my tester a few days ago.

I was expecting this build to get a lot worse this patch due to the abyss jewel nerfs, but thankfully GGG implemented enough power creep to make this build feel a lot better than in 3.6 and we were able to adapt :P Last league the weaknesses I felt were that leagues were dead due to unpopular mechanics, so not many options on the market for fair prices, which led to people unable to reach high enough dps without spending massive amounts of money. Especially the reliance on so many uniques and rare jewels made gearing ridiculously hard. But now, more freedom in the shield + glove slot made gearing way easier, along with less rare jewels required. And also what you mentioned about 2x Watcher's Eyes. I'm glad it's much more playable this league. Next league it can only get even better.

1 ex? That's pretty ridiculous, last league there were 4 mods for like 10-20c. Good thing we only need 3 of them now instead of 4-5 like before. I wonder why they are so expensive. There can't be that many people playing phys wanders this league; I bet most are still on the ele wander train.
Last edited by Enahkra on Jun 17, 2019, 11:15:46 AM
Yeah I could prob switch to dying sun at this point. About gear i feel like iv gotten lucky with what buys I have gotten watching the searches and the new jewel when I got it was 30c I threw a lot of divines on it to get the 2x double damage chance and % phys increase wand wise ik the crit would be better but this base was an ex.
"
ssgtparker wrote:
Yeah I could prob switch to dying sun at this point. About gear i feel like iv gotten lucky with what buys I have gotten watching the searches and the new jewel when I got it was 30c I threw a lot of divines on it to get the 2x double damage chance and % phys increase wand wise ik the crit would be better but this base was an ex.

When I saw your wand I noticed the crit multi roll and was a bit skeptical at first. But since you compensated for lower crit by getting 2x diamond rings I think it makes up for it as well as saving you an exalt in the mastercrafting step. I think if you were ever going to make further adjustments to gear, just remember you want an extra ~70% increased crit to compensate for the lack of crit on your wand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info