[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
Thought i'd post my experience with TTL's int stacking wander for 3.10/Delirium league for anyone that could use some extra info.

After playing it in 3.9 I felt like ES on hit Watchers eye felt a bit gimmicky and disliked the "keep hitting to keep your ES rubber banding" style, especially in delve (Don't get me wrong, it worked and still does, and I did enjoy playing it). I dabbled in POB to come up with a tree for ES on block + kiloava lethal pride (lancing blows w/block cap) but could never come up with something good enough without dropping a lot of damage.

However, in 3.10 with the changes to Wandslinger this made picking up some nodes such as Arcane guiding and Mystic Bulwark to reach spell block cap a lot easier, and I dropped everything under the Heart Seeker/jewel nodes and made up with the loss in damage by taking some extra spell damage nodes like Prodigal Perfection. My end game plan was to get a Discipline Watchers eye with spell block to cap my spell block and dropping tempest shield, and pathing to Prism Weave itself and annointing Tranquility, however, I ended up just leaving a lot my gear the way it was once I downed A8 Sirus.

I'll leave my POB here for anyone wanting to try the ES on block Kiloava, and you can always couple it with the ES on hit Watchers eye like TTL originally suggested, don't mind my damage in POB, like I said, A lot of gear was basically from lvl 82+, with missing % int rolled, amulet is basically all ES and filling dex. (the 3 hanging ES nodes near foresight are just points I placed until I could think of somewhere to use them/eventually prism weave cluster).

POB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/xvgdn4CR
Note: Acrobatics is taken for the lancing blows keystone and as a result POB will show ES 30% lower

Hi @Fkmitch and all!!

I'm looking for a Delve build. And I always wanted to try Kblas. Im trying to reach around 500+

is the TTL's int stacking wander good to try to reach my goal this league?

Also, according to the guide, should I go with the 6L KB, right?

My idea is finish act X and start delving. I´m leveling with Ice shot. Shoul I change to KB just when I finish act X or should I wait until some specific point? (I have like 2/3 exalt to invest to get something "decent" when i finish the story)

(This build will only be for Delve, nothing else)

Thank you beforehand! Any tip will be highly appreciated!
Last edited by Sanfear on Mar 30, 2020, 11:00:14 PM
Really nice ice shot build, greatly enjoying so far. If anyone wonders - this build is still viable in Delirium, although you need to get 5k+ life to play comfortably, otherwise you will die occasionally (you need to dodge bosses sometimes, not only facetank them).
Is the int stacking wander still viable in 3.10? I'm thinking about making one
"
Deziowy wrote:
Is the int stacking wander still viable in 3.10? I'm thinking about making one
Yes, that's what I'm running at the moment. Some of the endgame gear is pretty pricey - I suspect it's not as off-meta as it was - but I'm still clearing up to T14 maps smoothly, and I'm not running an endgame chest, belt, or helmet yet. Or wand, for that matter. I'm significantly out-DPSing a guildmate's starforge cyclone build on single target, and clearspeed isn't even in the same ballpark, this is much, much, faster.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Yes it is. Cleared everything on it. The watcher's eye though is key
Hi folks,
I'm making my int-stacking wander and have some gear already to get 1000+ int.
But still damage pretty bad :( Even 8K+ ES doesn't help me on t13 metamorphs and 3 watchstones conquerors.
It's frustrating but I feel like I'm just doing it wrong. Maybe someone could take a look on tree to help me figure out some fundamental mistakes ? Thank you
"
lexplua wrote:
Hi folks,
But still damage pretty bad :( Even 8K+ ES doesn't help me on t13 metamorphs and 3 watchstones conquerors.
It's frustrating but I feel like I'm just doing it wrong. Maybe someone could take a look on tree to help me figure out some fundamental mistakes ? Thank you

Not gonna lie, i only checked you character briefly but what's your chance to hit? Without shaper's touch gloves you probably have accuracy problems.
"
lexplua wrote:
Hi folks,

- Your Wise Oak is giving you cold pen, but you deal very little cold damage.
- No Cinderswallow flask, so you're missing some crit, ES recovery on kill, and the extra damage on ignited enemies. 'Course, you also don't have a source for ignite on your rings, so your only source for ignite is your wave of conviction, and that's putting out so little damage it's chance to ignite is under 60%.
- Speaking of Wave of conviction, yours is doing 28-41 lightning and 20-30 fire. So it's possible for the damage to roll low on lightning and high on fire and give you fire exposure instead of lightning. -_-
- On your tree you took the elemental damage nodes going to Primeval Force instead of the status ailment chance nodes.
- No Thread of Hope, so you are missing Assassination on the tree. That's a 10% boost.
- Obviously you're missing a helm enchant, that's another big boost.

I'm assuming that you are swapping chain --> barrage support for conquerors?
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hi! I never used a ranger, so I'm full of doubts. But the most important is:

Is this build (ice shot, posts 1&2) Delirium viable with a budget of 15-20 exalted? I just want a ranger with very fast yellow-red maps cleaning and cool movement speed. Just for have fun farming

Thanks!
IGN: Pandemia
IGN: Aqueronte (Leveling atm)
"
Is this build (ice shot, posts 1&2) Delirium viable with a budget of 15-20 exalted? I just want a ranger with very fast yellow-red maps cleaning and cool movement speed. Just for have fun farming

Hi, First of all I want to note that I'm not a really good theorycrafter, so I'll just give you my experience with the build in Delirium. I guess a lot of what I did could be done better.

I've been playing the ranger version of the build, but with Lightning Arrow instead of Ice shot and it works pretty well so far.
I'm playing the 'unsafe' version (with lioneye's fall), so I sometime dies on hard bosses or Delirium (which is way too overpowered compared to maps IMO), but it's okay with me.
You can check my character (CrazyCako) to see my stuff, I think the total price is in the 15-20 Exalted range (rolled some gear by myself, like the helmet so I don't know the price of all pieces).

I changed some stuff to counter the fact I still don't have corrupted blood immunity and lack a bit of life, for example I kept a life flask instead of the Quicksilver and rolled movement speed on the diamond flask instead (I haven't unlocked the %critical chance on flasks anyway). With my boots, the diamond flask up and the pathfinder ascendancy I feel I'm fast enough. The only downside is the missing curse immunity, but I'm okay with it so far.

I still have some gear to change since I'm overcapped on resist and you don't need to have all of them capped with Taste of Hate and Dying Sun being always up.

What I like is that the build is flexible. Especially with the new cluster jewel, where you can put more life than some of the basic life nodes from the tree. I intend to play with them once I'll have my final gear.

I've been able to clear all basic content with this build so far (T16, Elder, simulacrum up to wave 16+, etc).
You sometimes feel squishy, but I've been used to it by playing Ranger builds for a long time now. Damage is really good tho.

Voila, hopes this helps you make your choice.
Tell me if you want more infos on my experience with it.

-Cako

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info