[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

Maybe I missed this somewhere, but how does this build handle curse and freeze? I've just been re-rolling maps if temp chains shows up. Is that pretty much what we have to do without curse/freeze immunity flasks? TIA
"
RedMenace13 wrote:
Maybe I missed this somewhere, but how does this build handle curse and freeze? I've just been re-rolling maps if temp chains shows up. Is that pretty much what we have to do without curse/freeze immunity flasks? TIA

As a pathfinder, neither versions (bow and wand) need the freeze immunity from flasks. For curse immunity, you'll need to roll the immunity on a diamond flask as it is suggested in the flasks section of both versions.
nvm
Last edited by NameMerken on Mar 24, 2020, 9:22:21 AM
Thought i'd post my experience with TTL's int stacking wander for 3.10/Delirium league for anyone that could use some extra info.

After playing it in 3.9 I felt like ES on hit Watchers eye felt a bit gimmicky and disliked the "keep hitting to keep your ES rubber banding" style, especially in delve (Don't get me wrong, it worked and still does, and I did enjoy playing it). I dabbled in POB to come up with a tree for ES on block + kiloava lethal pride (lancing blows w/block cap) but could never come up with something good enough without dropping a lot of damage.

However, in 3.10 with the changes to Wandslinger this made picking up some nodes such as Arcane guiding and Mystic Bulwark to reach spell block cap a lot easier, and I dropped everything under the Heart Seeker/jewel nodes and made up with the loss in damage by taking some extra spell damage nodes like Prodigal Perfection. My end game plan was to get a Discipline Watchers eye with spell block to cap my spell block and dropping tempest shield, and pathing to Prism Weave itself and annointing Tranquility, however, I ended up just leaving a lot my gear the way it was once I downed A8 Sirus.

I'll leave my POB here for anyone wanting to try the ES on block Kiloava, and you can always couple it with the ES on hit Watchers eye like TTL originally suggested, don't mind my damage in POB, like I said, A lot of gear was basically from lvl 82+, with missing % int rolled, amulet is basically all ES and filling dex. (the 3 hanging ES nodes near foresight are just points I placed until I could think of somewhere to use them/eventually prism weave cluster).

POB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/xvgdn4CR
Note: Acrobatics is taken for the lancing blows keystone and as a result POB will show ES 30% lower
Last edited by A_Mule on Mar 24, 2020, 10:47:56 PM
"
z4ktan wrote:
"
RedMenace13 wrote:

As a pathfinder, neither versions (bow and wand) need the freeze immunity from flasks. For curse immunity, you'll need to roll the immunity on a diamond flask as it is suggested in the flasks section of both versions.

I see, I've been rolling mostly by the PoB. Ended up putting the curse immunity there, and it totally slipped my mind that I was immune to elemental ailments. Thanks!
Can anyone playing the int stacking version tell me how is the survi in Delirium with this build?
"
Hejti wrote:
Can anyone playing the int stacking version tell me how is the survi in Delirium with this build?
I'm not that far along on my gear, and I'm doing all right in low red tier deliriums. I'm into CI, 7k effective ES.

Higher tier reds definitely kill me.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hi guys. It maybe sounds stupid. But i really need your help. From time to time i am dying instantly or in 2 seconds. What am i doing wrong? What is my >BIG fault in this build? Would be really nice if u can help me ;) i changed my immune to curses flask now to immune to bleeding...hope it helps. really appreciate if someone knows what to do
Last edited by Mengomatic on Mar 28, 2020, 1:59:12 PM
"
Mengomatic wrote:
Hi guys. It maybe sounds stupid. But i really need your help. From time to time i am dying instantly or in 2 seconds. What am i doing wrong? What is my >BIG fault in this build? Would be really nice if u can help me ;) i changed my immune to curses flask now to immune to bleeding...hope it helps. really appreciate if someone knows what to do
If you're getting one shot, it's not bleed.

How much life, energy shield, evasion do you have? What are your resists?
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Mengomatic wrote:
... From time to time i am dying instantly or in 2 seconds. What am i doing wrong? ...

Unless I'm missing something you're at -39% chaos rez all the time (also at 58% lightning if Vinktar's is down) ... not sure if that's your problem but when I have chaos rez that low the game feels rippy ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info