ExileCon Tickets Now on Sale!

I wish I could afford to go, wish there was a digital ticket for us poor people :P
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
holy cow, guys check the wildfire link on the exileCon page. i need to go and get some meat, even its the middle of the night over here
Last edited by HumBongo on Mar 13, 2019, 5:22:49 PM
Ticket purchased! hype
$ 1600. for flight from LA to Auckland with hotel includes 1 cheapest pass to the event my birthday is 23 so I just might do it :)
"
Fasteddie1 wrote:
$ 1600. for flight from LA to Auckland with hotel includes 1 cheapest pass to the event my birthday is 23 so I just might do it :)


yeah the flight alone would be $1100-1200 ish for me. Hurts :/
is there going to be more vip tickets in the second batch of tickets?
"
HumBongo wrote:
holy cow, guys check the wildfire link on the exileCon page. i need to go and get some meat, even its the middle of the night over here


Wildfire?!

Wildfire!

Thought you guys are talking about real jewel and use Molten Strike with 2 additional projectiles, hahaha!

Maybe I'm playing too much, hehehe
Guess ExileCon will help :)
"
sartera wrote:
is there going to be more vip tickets in the second batch of tickets?

Yep!
"
DatSvenRekt wrote:
Really? 1min

I was typing my card number and the vip plus sold out....

Life has no point without Christ kiwi style dinner :(


how much was the vip plus? I didn't even got to see how much it was :'(
Woke up too late for the Ultra VIP (which was 1k I believe) so I shall have to ask others how Mr Rogers' homecooking goes. Plain old VIP tickets for me and mine. Love a good churhas...meat thingy.

All that flashy animation cancelling when all you need is one good spin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info