ExileCon Tickets Now on Sale!

Total cost: $292 NZD
Includes GST of: $43.8 NZD

That is the total cost of a normal ticket.
Btw you can upgrade it to vip if you want for 300 USD more just like supporter pack.
Would upgrade to VIP plus, the normal VIP one is not really worth it IMO. Since all I want are MTX and Christ's kiwi style BBQ. The value of a normal VIP ticket is not too great for me.
"

Btw you can upgrade it to vip if you want for 300 USD more just like supporter pack.
Would upgrade to VIP plus, the normal VIP one is not really worth it IMO. Since all I want are MTX and Christ's kiwi style BBQ. The value of a normal VIP ticket is not too great for me.

Same here but the bbq ones sold out before I could purchase and rather than miss out all together I got a standard ticket and might upgrade later on if I feel like it
Great if not price of flight one way ticket 1000$ fml :)
SUPER POGGGG
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Super expensive
Ok, have a nice weekend for those who actually go to this event.
What I am curious to know about is:

1. Will we who does not purchase a regular Ticket for this Event, also be granted the chance to obtain other kinds of Exclusive Digital Microtransaction(s)?

2. Will there be Event via Online only to get some Exclusive Special MTX via Online ExileCon Events, Path of Exile In-Game Events, Competitions etc. during this Weekend?

3. I guess some kind of Online Store will also be available that will sell some Exclusive Goodies as well as stuff like Cups, Mugs, Clothes, Statues etc..?
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Muren16 wrote:
Jeebus 291nzd for a standard ticket, hope it's worth it also clarification required regarding dinner at wildfire, is cost of food included in ticket or not

Cost of food is included.

That would be a lot of food!
Finally!

See you homies there.
"
Muren16 wrote:
"

Btw you can upgrade it to VIP if you want for 300 USD more just like supporter pack.

Same here but the bbq ones sold out before I could purchase and rather than miss out all together I got a standard ticket and might upgrade later on if I feel like it

Yup. I was typing in my payment and the VIP plus were all gone in like 30s. Anyway, since I bought the normal ticket, I will start to swim from Canada to GGG land, I might make it near the shore of GGG land and get greeted by hillock. But for real, bex has to name the front desk guy hillock. @Bex_GGG
ticket = got! See you there exiles!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info