[3.6] Binks' Vaal Double Strike Ichimonji Champion - Extremely Budget Friendly

Very good ,much love, succeed much! Thank you!best guide!
"
Babygi wrote:
Very good ,much love, succeed much! Thank you!best guide!


Thank you!
im going to try your build, thanks mate :)
Interesting build)
I would like to see a phased tree)
"
im going to try your build, thanks mate :)


Your welcome and thank you!
"
Pr1kt wrote:
Interesting build)
I would like to see a phased tree)


No worries, I will add one soon!

For now just focus on getting to both sword wheels as fast as possible. These will give you a huge damage boost while leveling throughout the story.
Hey i'm around level 45 so far with your build and so far it is very fun.

Just wanted to check for mana, im using the praxis paua ring for -6 mana cost until now in addition to a necklace with 0.4 physical attack leeched, is there anything else you would suggest if i want to get rid of the praxis?


also i wanted to ask about tombfist, what would you have in it?


edit: 62 now and mana problems resolved after changing weapons and getting more mana leech

where do you get endurance charges for immortal call? or are u just using it without?

also path plan would be awesome for the leveling part of things to know which second ascendancy to get first and which nodes after primary sword nodes on the left
Last edited by hixx on Mar 14, 2019, 1:54:08 PM
"
hixx wrote:
Hey i'm around level 45 so far with your build and so far it is very fun.

Just wanted to check for mana, im using the praxis paua ring for -6 mana cost until now in addition to a necklace with 0.4 physical attack leeched, is there anything else you would suggest if i want to get rid of the praxis?


also i wanted to ask about tombfist, what would you have in it?


edit: 62 now and mana problems resolved after changing weapons and getting more mana leech

where do you get endurance charges for immortal call? or are u just using it without?

also path plan would be awesome for the leveling part of things to know which second ascendancy to get first and which nodes after primary sword nodes on the left

Aye mate, well now i am on 50, and well half of my mana is gone by 3 auras, what items are u reccommend for higher mana?
"
hixx wrote:
Hey i'm around level 45 so far with your build and so far it is very fun.

Just wanted to check for mana, im using the praxis paua ring for -6 mana cost until now in addition to a necklace with 0.4 physical attack leeched, is there anything else you would suggest if i want to get rid of the praxis?


also i wanted to ask about tombfist, what would you have in it?


edit: 62 now and mana problems resolved after changing weapons and getting more mana leech

where do you get endurance charges for immortal call? or are u just using it without?

also path plan would be awesome for the leveling part of things to know which second ascendancy to get first and which nodes after primary sword nodes on the left


Hey, Hixx!

Glad to hear you fixed your mana problems. As for endurance charges I have no source of generation unfortunately. We could use Warlord's Mark for endurance charges however I don't feel this is optimal nor necessary.

I listed the Ascendancies in chronological order under the "Ascendancy" spoiler. There is also a sequence of steps you can easily follow in Path of Building for the skill tree.

Hope this helps, thanks!
"
Amitos wrote:
"
hixx wrote:
Hey i'm around level 45 so far with your build and so far it is very fun.

Just wanted to check for mana, im using the praxis paua ring for -6 mana cost until now in addition to a necklace with 0.4 physical attack leeched, is there anything else you would suggest if i want to get rid of the praxis?


also i wanted to ask about tombfist, what would you have in it?


edit: 62 now and mana problems resolved after changing weapons and getting more mana leech

where do you get endurance charges for immortal call? or are u just using it without?

also path plan would be awesome for the leveling part of things to know which second ascendancy to get first and which nodes after primary sword nodes on the left

Aye mate, well now i am on 50, and well half of my mana is gone by 3 auras, what items are u reccommend for higher mana?


You shouldn't need to acquire any items that give additional mana. I recommend only reserving about 85% of your total mana pool. This will give you plenty of room to breathe and attack fluently! Also if you decide to dual wield two Ichimonji's the extra reduced mana reservation the weapon offers is quite nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info