Celestial Aura Effect and Celestial Soulrend

Coolness!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
Wow, amazing effects! Some of my favorites for sure.
"
TellMeWhy3005 wrote:
FROST BLADES MTX, PLEEZ

This guy is smart :)
Tarke's idea goes teased, but ignored for this cash-grab.

Meanwhile, the Chinese server mocks this paltry imitation of their 3-tier deity auras. What a hangdog mockery this is in comparison. It's like someone showed a grade schooler the Tencent version of the pay-to-win PoE and told them to make the plebeian release, and this is what we get.

Again.
No fun allowed.™
What happens if you wear two of the aura effect? Does it just make your other aura overlap or will there be just even more sets of balls?
What about either a Celestial Incinerate (since it looks like Incinerate builds are amazing this league), or a Dragon Hunter Incinerate effect (or just more effects for Incinerate in general, its graphic is kinda old now as is the blue -which doesnt even leave mobs lit on blue fire- ) ?

Either way loving a lot of the MTX lately.
"
Ashriel wrote:
Tarke's idea goes teased, but ignored for this cash-grab.

Meanwhile, the Chinese server mocks this paltry imitation of their 3-tier deity auras. What a hangdog mockery this is in comparison. It's like someone showed a grade schooler the Tencent version of the pay-to-win PoE and told them to make the plebeian release, and this is what we get.

Again.

I don't even see their MTX on Youtube, where are you seeing them exactly?
Death by iridescent sperm. Legit.
Man, I wish PoE had better melee. OTOH will it ever be as good as For Honor's? Hell no. Sooo...there's that I guess.
sick
oh gosh woah
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info