Introducing the Unique Collection Tab

Just bought another tab for legacy unique on top of my original "unique tab"

some of them are before buff version and some of them are before nerf version.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-stash/neohongkong/c6f233aad242b0efdae35d2006083935f194bdfc55817f4513b1587545ff0987

I think if people have lots of foil from legacy league

this is your choice for 140 coins
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Are Console players not worth to get this ?
"
JamesMMA wrote:
"
Theudys wrote:
Cool!

So many people craying that the tab is useless.....I didn’t know the game was focused on individuals here. If you don’t like it don’t buy it and let those who like it enjoy it and stop complaining!

Complaining over an ‘optional’ microtransaction. Come on!

Saying that people are "craying" doesn't make their criticism any less valid. Do they not have a right to voice their opinion, just as you do to cry that people are crying? If GGG just had sycophants (*ahem*) praising them for everything they did I'd imagine PoE would be much worse than it is now.

For many, if not most, people, I'd imagine, this tab is relatively meaningless because we want a different functionality and have been asking for it for years. But we got something that is fairly pointless and feels like a cash grab, like they've been doing continuously for a few years now. So yes, I'd say they're up for reasonable criticism.

Everyone is entitle to a reasonable criticism, but to call something 'garbage' just because you don't like it is not reasonable. To say "hey, I do not find use for this so I do not like it" is reasonable criticism. But bashing on the game and the devs efforts to produce some stuff, that by the way an optional item to own.....shows how selfish and discouraging some people can get.
"

This tab is pretty close to useless without the ability to store more than one. Ive got a million duplicates. This tab has now reduced the total amount to 999,200 unique I cannot store.

Suggestions: Make this tab int a unique dump like currency. Or perhaps let us store unid items like blanks that can stack up to 5000.

General Suggestions related to tabs:

1)Quad tab zoom
2)Auto-arrange/condense/filters
3)Use weighting instead of spacing to allow easier/faster sorting
4)Auto-dump from inventory to stash for special tabs
5)currency belt that does not get auto dumped into stash(maybe self select a portion of inventory
6)convert premium tabs>quad tabs
7)Auto loot currencies
8)Advance inventory management beyond 1990 era manual clicking.
9)merge tabs in standard
10)single click from ground item>stash tab
11)vendor recipes from stash
12)ways to consume less valuable items easier

Inventory engagement in this game is mind numbing. Doing certain things like condensing old tabs into standard takes so bloody many clicks it is hurting my hands. Same with general play. Clearing a map and stashing to loot take about 100 clicks. having to scroll and switch tabs to stash a single fragment/essence etc. All of these currencies and special tabs items should go directly to stash when you click it off the ground at the very least.

Stashing things into 10 different special tabs is annoying as hell. Manual organization sucks. Manually trading basic things like currencies is just dumb, especially when you need to make 20+ attempts to get someone to take the time to actually do a exchange for these things.

It might of made sense to stay with old school inventory style back when the game was much simpler. Now the complexity of overall loot is so extreme that it is a hindrance and low element of play to manage the never ending stream of basic items.

Anything to help minimize the menial tasks related to inventory and massively reduce the clicking needed would be greatly appreciated.

+1

also how I see overall usefulness of most uniques and dedicated tab for it:

crap need to vendored for alch shards, INSTANTLY, collecting usless junk is just stupid
"
Inventory engagement in this game is mind numbing. Doing certain things like condensing old tabs into standard takes so bloody many clicks it is hurting my hands. ...

Yeah, we really need to have a tab merge ability, especially for the specialty tabs. I should be able to merge my now (remove-only) currency tab with my other currency tab. If the sum of any particular item is over the 5k limit, simply leave the extra in the remove-only tab. Same for the Essence, Divination, Fragment, and Map tabs.
Stash of garbage ? not before :

1) fix the map stash
2) gems stash
3) 50 k currencies stack.... instead of 5k
4) auto-dump maps (or other items):

GGG, this is a pain in this ass to empty the maps stash each patch now :
imagine 3k+ maps, just to sell ??? (and run ....)

hope it wont take 7 years, like this new stash
I already bought this tab but i am little disappointed. I need storage league uniq, shaper/elder uniq, legacy uniq so 5 slots per uniq item is fair enough. One copy is far away for my expectation.
"
Theudys wrote:
"
JamesMMA wrote:
"
Theudys wrote:
Cool!

So many people craying that the tab is useless.....I didn’t know the game was focused on individuals here. If you don’t like it don’t buy it and let those who like it enjoy it and stop complaining!

Complaining over an ‘optional’ microtransaction. Come on!

Saying that people are "craying" doesn't make their criticism any less valid. Do they not have a right to voice their opinion, just as you do to cry that people are crying? If GGG just had sycophants (*ahem*) praising them for everything they did I'd imagine PoE would be much worse than it is now.

For many, if not most, people, I'd imagine, this tab is relatively meaningless because we want a different functionality and have been asking for it for years. But we got something that is fairly pointless and feels like a cash grab, like they've been doing continuously for a few years now. So yes, I'd say they're up for reasonable criticism.

Everyone is entitle to a reasonable criticism, but to call something 'garbage' just because you don't like it is not reasonable. To say "hey, I do not find use for this so I do not like it" is reasonable criticism. But bashing on the game and the devs efforts to produce some stuff, that by the way an optional item to own.....shows how selfish and discouraging some people can get.

You don't know that they simply "don't like it." I'd assume they have reasons for doing so, which are quite clearly delineated in dozens and dozens of posts. So to make it sound like they're idiots who are just hating on the tab is a bit deceptive or dishonest on your part because that's not what's happening at least in the majority of cases. Either they're giving good reasons or they're just saying what they think without explaining it in detail.

Also, don't conflate criticism with "bashing." The devs are ripe for some given some of the things they do with tabs such as this.

I think you're more than a little off in your response.
Woop! Woop! Hype!
Bought a new supporter pack to buy a Unique Collection Tab, and then bought one more. I will probably buy one more later when it's on sale.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info