and what about fossils tab?:/
any plan to implement that?

Br,

Adam
Uh, so i need 30 euros for uniques and maps tab.. heavy... Thanks tho
PLS WE NEED DELVE STASH TAB TOO.. PLSSSSS çD
Love it. bought it instantly.

It's good... but want to make it great?

1) Store multiples of items (2x Rings, 5x Jewels)
2) MAKE A GUILD VERSION

I will throw (more) money at this situation to make this happen.
Useless stash tab.
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
TheLoneliness wrote:
the "only 1 item" is what is making me hesitate about getting it, because I would love to store alt. arts and/or legacy versions of items as well.

How many of these do you own? Or most of us? I can live very well with "remaining" tabs for my offhand-weapons, additional rings, and some legacy versions and race rewards (which are already separated)...
Of course it would be nice to have more than one slot per item, but I definitively dont want a 'uniques' tab similar to that for maps (which would be the only possibility I see for this): sub-foldered for each item class and type. And: I dont want another tab that is not accessible from the web interface(!)

I suppose that is correct, although I would argue that something meant for "collectors" should have the option to actually fit all the alt arts/legacy items collectors would have collected thus far..

maybe that's just me to be fair :)
Oh comme on. It's few years too late, when i collected perfect rolled uniques hehee

Complete garbage tab. 90% of uniques in the game are complete vendor trash. You're lying to yourself if you think anyone cares about collecting complete trash tier items. What a waste of development time and money. 99% of your players would take alchemy shards all day long instead of wasting real money on some garbage tab like this.

Thanks for the fossil/resonator tab btw. Great work focusing those resources on something worthwhile. A hundred developers working on a game and they can't release a single bit of good news that people actually want in 50 pages worth of patch notes. How many players started with "hand casting" league starter builds that aren't Bane, btw? Nobody? What a surprise. Thanks for all the buffs to melee btw.

This dev team is so out of touch with what the majority of players want, all they focus on is what 4-5 different streamers say.

The only reason this game picked up any popularity is because of how many times it was mentioned in comparison to the gigantic failure that was Blizzcon 2018. I predict a dead game before it reaches 4.0, especially with all the other RPGs coming out this year.

Massive disappointment after massive disappointment since Tencent took over. It's all downhill from here. Hope you're enjoying your money Chris Wilson.

I agree with you. Man the whole reddit is filtered, thats why the devs love it so much, because fanboykids are like working for them for free. Its like propaganda. You can see only the positive. It's like living in illusion where everything is pink. If you post something negative about the game it gets downvoted or even deleted. There is mods that are working for them probably, they can change the votes how they like.

Dont get me wrong I love the game. But i really think that they are getting too greedy last few years. What is this now. A tab for 1 item of each. Why not 3 at least? Its like 15$. they are focused all about the money. Poe 2012 was a different game man. now is freakshow MTXs totally out of place. You dont need to be rocket scientist to figure that is result of getting bigger and selling your soul to chinese company. Is greed human nature?

And btw last 2 leagues are terrible. This one is FOR SURE worst league ever! Im playing but i fuckin just ignore all leauge mechanics. Pisses me off. the guy with the idea of this league should be fired. Most likely half of playerbase already quitted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info