Introducing the Unique Collection Tab

Ironically how they make the drop of unique item with so much "wow" effects but 95% of them are just trash.
Screw those who came out the ideas to nerf the unique items which created nothing but tons of flippers.
Multiple variants (different rolls) of unique item exist for few unique items. Currently some uniques do not have slots for each variant.

Unique variants stored, holds all variants:

Volkuur's Guidance, Zealot Gloves (Fire, Cold, Lightning)

Unique variants not stored, only holds one variant:

Vessel of Vinktar, Topaz Flask (Physical, Attacks, Spell, Penetration)
Doryani's Invitation, Heavy Belt (Physical, Fire, Cold, Lightning)
Yriel's Fostering, Exquisite Leather (Poison, Maim, Bleed)
Atziri's Splendour, Sacrificial Garb (9 variants)
The more I think about this, the more it seems to be trying to be two things at once: a storage mechanism for Uniques, and a way of showing off a collection/history of Unique finds.

What I'd love to have is something like a Bestiary for Uniques. Maybe a system like the crafting bench where putting a Unique in the box and clicking a button adds a non-removable imprint (I'm not sure if this is quite the right technical term) of that item to an entry in the tab. And so it that functions as a record of what you've found/obtained without preventing you from selling crap ones or trading good ones. And if you found a second, better-rolled copy of a unique you could choose to replace the same-item imprint in your Uniquary with that one. And then make entries linkable, including an indication of whether an item was present and for sale.

Just a thought.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
but can we take items out again? sry if its a dumb question.
"
Walltrigger wrote:
but can we take items out again? sry if its a dumb question.

yes you can
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I'm hoping GGG will add a guild version of the unique collection tab. We currently have 11 guild bank tabs and almost all of them are full of uniques for when someone decides to roll a new character or try a new build.
I feel like rings, 1h weapons, alt arts, and legacy items really make this tab useless. Would it be possible to make it so buying multiples kept it as one tab but allowed for multiples of each unique? Like if I bought 4 ide have one tab but could store 4 of every unique in it.
Last edited by Vexura on Apr 26, 2019, 9:41:15 AM
I hesitate to buy because I don't know if/how legacy versions will be stored.
Can I have an answer on this point please ?
"
I hesitate to buy because I don't know if/how legacy versions will be stored.
Can I have an answer on this point please ?
I would like to know about this too! :)
Last edited by theawesomescion on Jul 5, 2019, 11:50:12 AM
When will this tab be visible in POE Forum site for trading? On all my characters, the tab shows as an empty, normal stash tab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info