[3.7] Konsta's 4-curse Bane + ED CI Occultist | starter | budget | tanky | good DPS

"
ofchappy wrote:
Your final tree is not final. It says level 95, but only shows 96/121 points. Where are you putting the other points?

Are you sure you copied the right tree? If I import the final tree, it's lvl 95 with all points allocated.
"
acidlikk wrote:
I have a few questions after comparing your article with POB.

1. Does "bane" trigger 4-curse("despair", "enfeeble", "poacher's mark", "temporal chains")?
2. Is "temporal chains" better than "swift affliction" or "void manipulation" for "bane"?
3. Should I use "discipline" or "vaal discipline"?
4. Which one should I use "malevolence" or "vaal righteous fire"?
5. How can I use "vaal righteous fire"?
6. Is it better to have a 20% quality gem if possible?

Thank you!

1. Yes. However, putting all 4 curses directly liked to bane will result loss of DPS. Optimal setup is 1-2 curses (depending on supports and items) and rest of the curses in Vixen's Entrapment.
2. Depends. If you have 4-links WITHOUT Vixen's, I would use Temp Chains as defensive boost with Bane. If you have Vixen's, then go with Bane+Despair+2 supports.
3. You can use the vaaled version. It might come handy in some situations. However, keep the normal discipline always on.
4. Both. Vaal RF doesn't reserve mana. It lasts for ~6secs and gives more spell damage
6. Yes. Check what the quality does though. For example, on malevolence it just increases the aura radius which is not very important.
1-curse bane is supposed to be a dps increase, how about putting the other 3 curses in vixen's instead?
"
spectrearc wrote:
1-curse bane is supposed to be a dps increase, how about putting the other 3 curses in vixen's instead?

Stacking many curses on Vixen will increase delay before bane is casted. All curses on Vixen are cast first before bane and it's curses are deployed. This is still quite fast, but notable increase on delay. During this delay one can be interrupted and bane might be left out completely, and character is stationary longer time too, with all the possible negative side-effects that comes with it.

Edited:
+2 level bonus from staff is something you might want to be also applied to second curse too.
Last edited by PolarWind on Apr 8, 2019, 2:41:32 PM
When updating the final build link, please also fix the use of two

as well. I'll find it very hard to use two of those same time. :P
I have to say: awesome build!

Cleared everything up to T14 with a cheap 5 linked cane.

- Enemies die in no time!
- Pretty tanky
- relaxing and easy playstyle

it may not be the fastest build but it´s incredibly safe and rewarding to play!

upgraded to a 6 link cane - this is not even neccessary but now every rare or boss melts super fast!

Thank you for this incredible build!
"
Verfall777 wrote:
I have to say: awesome build!

Cleared everything up to T14 with a cheap 5 linked cane.

- Enemies die in no time!
- Pretty tanky
- relaxing and easy playstyle

it may not be the fastest build but it´s incredibly safe and rewarding to play!

upgraded to a 6 link cane - this is not even neccessary but now every rare or boss melts super fast!

Thank you for this incredible build!

Glad you liked it!
I have such a question, and if I let go through the stick and the shield, then where should I put Bane?
And another such question, if we use not yellow armor, but Shavron?
And probably the question of the pantheon, what to take?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info