[3.7] Konsta's 4-curse Bane + ED CI Occultist | starter | budget | tanky | good DPS

First of all, thank you for the build! I'm using it for the flashback event to check it out and so far it's been a blast!

I have only one question, that I wanted to get clarified. Currently (lvl 65) I am having a bit of trouble with leeching capabilities and staying alive through damage. I'm guessing the survivability and leeching levels out when you get the Vixens? Can anyone confirm if it does the job well enough or if you need some other ways of regenerating ES on top of it?
Thank you very much for this build! It`s very usefull for me.
"
Martinh_nord wrote:
First of all, thank you for the build! I'm using it for the flashback event to check it out and so far it's been a blast!

I have only one question, that I wanted to get clarified. Currently (lvl 65) I am having a bit of trouble with leeching capabilities and staying alive through damage. I'm guessing the survivability and leeching levels out when you get the Vixens? Can anyone confirm if it does the job well enough or if you need some other ways of regenerating ES on top of it?

Hi, the bulk of survivability comes from ascendacies and hefty ES pool. Before getting decent armour, consider using shield and wand.

Edit: you definetly need both ES ascendancies. Especially profane bloom is super important and will boost your survivability a ton.
Last edited by konstaonkuningas on May 13, 2019, 4:20:38 PM
What do you think about Xirgil's Crank? Is that good leveling gear?
This build can close maps with no mana regen mod ? And can close all reflect mods ?
"
RiTD wrote:
This build can close maps with no mana regen mod ? And can close all reflect mods ?

I belive that this can do all reflect mod. About no mana regen i think still can do with mana flask.
"
insangel0001 wrote:
I belive that this can do all reflect mod. About no mana regen i think still can do with mana flask.

Poachers Mark dont give mana ? Only frenzy charges ? Mb better to use warlord mark or it too dont working for this ?
"
RiTD wrote:
"
insangel0001 wrote:

Poachers Mark dont give mana ? Only frenzy charges ? Mb better to use warlord mark or it too dont working for this ?

Warlord's mark triggers only on hit which doesn't work for us. Use mana flask.
Will you update this build to 3.7?
"
mydepair wrote:
Will you update this build to 3.7?

Hi, yes I definitely will once I know the Occultist changes. I might even start again with this build since it was effective and super cheap to get going.
Last edited by konstaonkuningas on Jun 3, 2019, 1:06:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info