[3.7] Konsta's 4-curse Bane + ED CI Occultist | starter | budget | tanky | good DPS

No witchfire brew?
Started this league as arc elementalist. However in a group, people with bane made it hard for me to even do DMG.
So I decided to go with occulist bane based on your build. I want to see how blight works on top of ed (check my char for gems).

Skilltree is still a bit messed up because I decided to change and not start all over. Currency for better gear will come soon, can run tier 1-2 maps and for now that will have to do.
"
What about using Soulrend instead of ED?

Soulrend is definitely an option. However, to keep up soulrend DOT we should scale either skill effect duration and/or cast speed. Soulrend also changes the playstyle a bit as it needs to be spammed: it is not enough to shoot once and let the DOT to tick.

If you decide to try out soulrend, I would take the duration nodes on left side of scion tree, just above the curse effectiveness nodes. As the build goes directly past the nodes, it's only a 3 point investment and should make the soulrend function better.
"
grumania wrote:
No witchfire brew?

Witchfire brew is ok option, even though we do not use the despair aura (we got it already from bane). Therefore the potion gives us some chaos damage. If you feel that your damage is low, it is definitely usable.
Bandits???????????
"
Monoke wrote:
Bandits???????????

Like in POB tree, kill all.
Is unleash worth looking at for the ED, if you're only casting it intermittently?
you were based on Pohx ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Pohx/characters
"
Pitou6 wrote:
you were based on Pohx ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Pohx/characters

No, I did make the build on my own. Can you link also the character? The character active doesn't seem to have any skill points allocated. If he has good ideas I will steal them :)
how to craft a good cheap weapon for bane
Roll t1 or t2 non-aliment chaos damage over time multiplier with alterations and regal, then craft % spell damage or chaos damage. t1 multi requires wand ilvl 78 or higher.
It's better than almost anything on the market.

I'm at 3 uber elder kills with this wand already
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Mar 13, 2019, 12:55:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info