[3.7] Konsta's 4-curse Bane + ED CI Occultist | starter | budget | tanky | good DPS

"
how to craft a good cheap weapon for bane
Roll t1 or t2 non-aliment chaos damage over time multiplier with alterations and regal, then craft % spell damage or chaos damage. t1 multi requires wand ilvl 78 or higher.
It's better than almost anything on the market.

Verified

I'm at 3 uber elder kills with this wand already

Using this build?
"
"
how to craft a good cheap weapon for bane
Roll t1 or t2 non-aliment chaos damage over time multiplier with alterations and regal, then craft % spell damage or chaos damage. t1 multi requires wand ilvl 78 or higher.
It's better than almost anything on the market.

Verified

I'm at 3 uber elder kills with this wand already

Using this build?

I'm not following the build
I'm using 6L bane + 4L essence drain + 4L blight with slightly different tree
but it's not makes much of a differnce. All new chaos builds are pretty generic and similar.
You could roll the same multiplier roll on a staff if you want

Uber elder:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EvvQuNvtIc
Nice build, pretty similiar what Most big streamers play:)
One question, for Leveling- tabula + the doedre helmet, bane and ed setup in helm or the Chest?
This guy always does great builds, you might find something useful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuQoFURiyOs
"
fabi06 wrote:
Nice build, pretty similiar what Most big streamers play:)
One question, for Leveling- tabula + the doedre helmet, bane and ed setup in helm or the Chest?

Thanks! I would use the bane in the helmet. If you find higher ES helmet then I would switch to chest. There is no any advantage of putting ED in the helmet.

"
Gretik wrote:
Is unleash worth looking at for the ED, if you're only casting it intermittently?

Most likely not. The DOT from bane or ED does not stack. However, you can have both bane and ED dots active. Therefore you cannot increase damage with multiple cast.

Also intensify support is not usable as it increases area damage, not spell damage. The DOT can be scaled with spell, chaos and damage over time modifiers only
Last edited by konstaonkuningas on Mar 13, 2019, 7:52:40 AM
"
I'm not following the build
I'm using 6L bane + 4L essence drain + 4L blight with slightly different tree
but it's not makes much of a differnce. All new chaos builds are pretty generic and similar.
You could roll the same multiplier roll on a staff if you want

Uber elder:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EvvQuNvtIc

Nice take on this build! I see that you manually cast blight/vaal blight. Didn't you consider using a spell totem for that (as I've seen many poeple do)? Also, is it blight better than wither (again with totem maybe)?

Edit: also, in your PoB setup you put your 3rd curse (temp chains) on blasphemy, which makes you unable to use the discipline aura. Isn't that quite a bit of a drawback on a CI char when you could just link the 3rd curse directly to bane (losing a support, that's true), freeing the mana to use discipline (with the benefit of having vaal discipline too)? What do you think?
Last edited by gochan on Mar 13, 2019, 12:50:40 PM
Hey! I really like ur build, playing something similar. One question: arent you running malevolence? If so, why?

My Iteration of the build works with (as of now) 5l bane, 4l ed and 5l (allelopathy) blight cwc rend, using the New spreading rot jewel for the withered effect.
Do you Thing you need 2 spreading rot jewels for it to be consistently on Max Stacks?

Greets

Also: im new to CI, can you get away with not picking zealots oath? Or is it mandatory for occultist CI?
Last edited by m0rd3cha1 on Mar 13, 2019, 3:25:32 PM
What Gear does he put the 6 link ED on i got my chest for Bane what am i missing?
Hey, I've been using some parts of your build and I noticed your PoB have some gloves with +max health, even tho after taking CI. Is there any reason for that or is just something that slipped?

The Amulet has the same issue. Am I missing something that I dont understand why's that or what? xD

Thanks for the guide, btw.

Edit: in case of not using ED and going for Soulrend, what changes in the tree would you make? If you could create a tree so I could use to check, that would be great =D
Last edited by Bollacha on Mar 13, 2019, 9:44:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info