[3.6] Divine Ire Trickster CRIT MOM/EB cheap leaguestarter

"
Silverdalord wrote:
Hey, loving the build so far but I had a question. Is it really worth getting Carcass Jack over a rare with higher life and a bit less ES/Evasion? Thanks!

That's awesome to hear!

I'd say some crafted shaper evasion/es armor would definately be the end game choice, however that's a lot more expensive. Carcass jack also increases the range of your sparks in DI which makes clearing feel really smooth in my opinion.
What helmet enchant is the best in your opinion?

DI dmg 40% or maybe DI width 15%?
"
Anaroin wrote:
What helmet enchant is the best in your opinion?

DI dmg 40% or maybe DI width 15%?

Really up to you if you want to clear faster or do more boss dps :)
"
aallassault wrote:

Looks nice!

It's fairly different from what I'm doing. You got a lot of cold dmg scaling going on. There's certainly a lot of ways you can build around DI which is nice.
The build is really cool, I'm level 49 so far and the skill looks badass, but I wonder about late game survivability, without life leech or fortify I'm starting to struggle, relying only on life potions but sometimes taking a lot of damage...
Would there be a way to add more sustain/fortify in the staff version? Perhaps a Warlord's Mark? Noob asking ^~^
Last edited by Izanamakouli on Mar 12, 2019, 10:23:40 AM
"
Izanamakouli wrote:
The build is really cool, I'm level 49 so far and the skill looks badass, but I wonder about late game survivability, without life leech or fortify I'm starting to struggle, relying only on life potions but sometimes taking a lot of damage...
Would there be a way to add more sustain/fortify in the staff version? Perhaps a Warlord's Mark? Noob asking ^~^

Only way to get fortify afaik is with vigilant strike for this build. Atziri flask gives some life leech, you can also run warlords mark curse on hit on your herald if you really want it. Instant life flask is also a big help. I did minotaur earlier today with 1 death, kinda low on the ehp still, working on increasing that in the build. Just dropping some dps nodes and adding more life.
I was able to catch some of the stream this afternoon. Good stuff. Build looks good in high tier maps. You have so much more EHP than I'd expect. I just feel hella squishy rn at level 59, even with EB/MoM, although I have yet to do merciless lab. Anyway, I do have a follow up question:

Is hatred better than zealotry? Is the phys conversion is better than more crit chance? Cuz I would think it would be better to get closer to crit cap, and my sheet dps agrees, but at your level I'm assuming PoB or your personal experience with the skill says otherwise?
"
Severinze wrote:
I was able to catch some of the stream this afternoon. Good stuff. Build looks good in high tier maps. You have so much more EHP than I'd expect. I just feel hella squishy rn at level 59, even with EB/MoM, although I have yet to do merciless lab. Anyway, I do have a follow up question:

Is hatred better than zealotry? Is the phys conversion is better than more crit chance? Cuz I would think it would be better to get closer to crit cap, and my sheet dps agrees, but at your level I'm assuming PoB or your personal experience with the skill says otherwise?

Great to hear a lot of people are enjoying it :) so far high tier maps are okay, just guardians giving hard time. I did switch for a bit more ehp at the cost of dps and ended up getting wrecked a few times by minotaur when I tried it again. But up until t16 it's definately doing well.

As for the auras, I think hatred with hoa + hoi is nice for clearspeed, but then for higher single target against bosses I was going to switch for zealotry + wrath in order to shock them properly for some more dmg.
"
Severinze wrote:

I assume that Hatred chill effect might be useful, though PoB shows a good loss of damage...
I think the best aura combo is Discipline/Zealotry +Heralds of Ash+Ice, and swap both Heralds for Wrath before boss fights... (Though that'd require another helmet with good sockets)
Last edited by Izanamakouli on Mar 12, 2019, 4:28:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info