[3.6] Divine Ire Trickster CRIT MOM/EB cheap leaguestarter

Question: Why do I need Gloves that convert Phys to Lightning?
The support gem does it and also gives a huge damage increase.

I'm going off of the items in the PoB list, and it just doesn't seem to make sense.
Last edited by FrenchDigglet on Mar 14, 2019, 9:43:13 PM
"
FrenchDigglet wrote:
Question: Why do I need Gloves that convert Phys to Lightning?
The support gem does it and also gives a huge damage increase.

I'm going off of the items in the PoB list, and it just doesn't seem to make sense.

You don't need them. They've been long gone from the PoB link. They were there originally to simulate conversion for DI since we didn't have the gem right away. I recommend you import the pob link again.
This is my first EB/MoM build, and while I have no issues keeping my ES up basically 100% of the time, and the damage of DI is insane, Chaos damage is @#$%! to deal with having only 3.2k life. What are your guys' experiences so far? How much Chaos Res is needed for you to not get 1 shot?

I think at true end game and dumping a good bit of currency into it, a CI or LL variant is probably ideal. But I have no idea if I wanna explore that post-90 or try out one of the other new spells.
Hi, I really like the build, however, I could not run Zealotry+Discipline+Wrath+LVL3Enlighten, and I have no idea why. I am 3% short of the mana reservation. Any help? New player here.
"
Severinze wrote:
This is my first EB/MoM build, and while I have no issues keeping my ES up basically 100% of the time, and the damage of DI is insane, Chaos damage is @#$%! to deal with having only 3.2k life. What are your guys' experiences so far? How much Chaos Res is needed for you to not get 1 shot?

I think at true end game and dumping a good bit of currency into it, a CI or LL variant is probably ideal. But I have no idea if I wanna explore that post-90 or try out one of the other new spells.
No offence, you don't know what you're saying.

3.2k life is because of low level and /or bad gear with a lack of flat life. You can get away with very little chaos resist. It's just quality of life.

You have something like 100% increased life in your tree and you're in your 70's. Stick with it, get more life, MoM+EB with Escape Artist and Ghost Dance is very very tanky.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 16, 2019, 3:08:47 AM
"
HoneyTofu wrote:
Hi, I really like the build, however, I could not run Zealotry+Discipline+Wrath+LVL3Enlighten, and I have no idea why. I am 3% short of the mana reservation. Any help? New player here.

You need the devouring diadem for that aura setup and they're still pretty expensive.
Pros/Cons vs Inquisitor, other than getting pants?
Hi thanks for the build i'm enjoying it.

One noobish question:

I'm level 47 and currently collection the auras so far.

But how do you maintain all these auras at one?

Wrath: 70% Mana reserved
Zealotry: 50% Mana reserved
Discipline: 49% Mana reserved
Arctic Armour: 25% Mana reserved
Herald of Ash: 25% Mana reserved

In the passive skilltree i'm short behind EB. Is it too early for me to maintain all these?
What do i need to maintain these?

Thanks!
Currently Just Killed Shaper and Red Elder Today without that much issue besides a couple dumb death on some super rippy guardian corruptions ive probably put too much into this build currency wise but im rather enjoying it

Spoiler

Build is good, but mediocore DMG... utill you get the helm enchant. The 40% DMG ench is OP imo. It takes you from running T5-T8 maps to killing Elder/Shaper in less than 2 minutes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info