[3.6] Divine Ire Trickster CRIT MOM/EB cheap leaguestarter

"
Izanamakouli wrote:
"
Severinze wrote:
I was able to catch some of the stream this afternoon. Good stuff. Build looks good in high tier maps. You have so much more EHP than I'd expect. I just feel hella squishy rn at level 59, even with EB/MoM, although I have yet to do merciless lab. Anyway, I do have a follow up question:

Is hatred better than zealotry? Is the phys conversion is better than more crit chance? Cuz I would think it would be better to get closer to crit cap, and my sheet dps agrees, but at your level I'm assuming PoB or your personal experience with the skill says otherwise?

I assume that Hatred chill effect might be useful, though PoB shows a good loss of damage...
I think the best aura combo is Discipline/Zealotry +Heralds of Ash+Ice, and swap both Heralds for Wrath before boss fights... (Though that'd require another helmet with good sockets)

That's what it looked like to me, but you bring up an interesting point. Would it be worth getting some reduced mana reservation to run both Discipline and Zealotry with one of the heralds? And if so, which one? Cuz it's only 110% total mana reservation for those 3.

The only physical conversion build I've played before this was BV, and when I did, I enjoyed running HoI with Ice Bite + Innervate, although I know it would reserve more mana, but that was a good time...
I'll most likely leave the build as is and start thinking about what I want to do next in the league. I've gotten to level 91 and ran red maps all day today, including 5 minotaurs. It can certainly down them especially if you start investing more into gear and are familiar with the boss encounters. However like this it's a really fun and chill leaguestarter which will carry you to red maps very cheaply.

To which ever build I end up going I'll still be streaming and people are welcome to chill and ask for help. It's been really awesome to see the amount of interest to the build and I've had a blast these past days. Let's keep it going :)
Last edited by Rhaxis on Mar 12, 2019, 6:41:00 PM
"
Severinze wrote:

That's what it looked like to me, but you bring up an interesting point. Would it be worth getting some reduced mana reservation to run both Discipline and Zealotry with one of the heralds? And if so, which one? Cuz it's only 110% total mana reservation for those 3.

The only physical conversion build I've played before this was BV, and when I did, I enjoyed running HoI with Ice Bite + Innervate, although I know it would reserve more mana, but that was a good time...

Heralds are for map clearing, and imo Ash is better due to how it extends the ray's AoE with overkills, and we do a lot of that. (heralds are more used for utility than the damage (since auras actually do more damage); even though damage is welcome ofc)
As for auras Discipline is a must have for survivability and "mana" pool, no need to argue about it, then comes the DPS: on paper Zealotry > Wrath(since how badly DI scales due to the 30%) > Hatred(cold aura nerfed to the ground this patch roughtly -10% from what is was, but chill could be useful, who knows).

As for investing into mana reservation, if you have the 20% mana reservation helmet, you can normally run only Discipline + a 50% aura + a herald indeed (or disci + 2x50%auras with enlighten).
BUT for 3 points, you can get the 2x4% mana reservation before Sovereignty (you can also take it with an extra 4th point, increasing auras instensity, but it is not needed in terms of reservation; it's up to you).
With these points, you can run Discipline + Zealotry + 2x25% auras/heralds, 4 gems on the helmet without enlighten. You can do Ash + Ice, or Ash/Ice + Artic armor for both utility and tankiness.

It could be a waste of points, but a least it's optimised for any non-boss content since Discipline+Zealotry+Wrath is the best dps but offers no utility (tho I'd still run it for bosses, probably even taking Sovereignty to buff them).
Last edited by Izanamakouli on Mar 12, 2019, 9:18:31 PM
@Rhaxis: which of your passive trees is the final one? It seems, that the pob and the official site one differ a bit...

Really nice build, I follow your guide to make my build.
For more survability I add a life leech support on the wave like that if your flasks are empty you can leech life on bosses with the wave and you don't lose your curse by using warlord's mark.
What do you think about it ?
"
xrzloijoc62 wrote:
@Rhaxis: which of your passive trees is the final one? It seems, that the pob and the official site one differ a bit...

Ah yeah I havent updated the official site one for a while. Pob should have more accurate tree.
"
Klayvan wrote:
Really nice build, I follow your guide to make my build.
For more survability I add a life leech support on the wave like that if your flasks are empty you can leech life on bosses with the wave and you don't lose your curse by using warlord's mark.
What do you think about it ?

Doesn't sound too bad, if that seems to work for you go ahead :)
Hey man. First of all, a massive thank you for this build. When I saw this skill introduced, I knew I would love it, but I could not think up a good build. So thank you for posting this so fast.
You made me break my mold of never following other builds.

I have made some changes to compliment my playstyle (and still stuck on 4L agnerod and carcass), but I can't thank you enough for working out this build.

Even with 4L I breeze through T6 maps. Haven't been further yet, trying to get maps to drop :)

Nice guide. Love the banner.

Standard option:
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
"
Amrassirfala wrote:
Hey man. First of all, a massive thank you for this build. When I saw this skill introduced, I knew I would love it, but I could not think up a good build. So thank you for posting this so fast.
You made me break my mold of never following other builds.

I have made some changes to compliment my playstyle (and still stuck on 4L agnerod and carcass), but I can't thank you enough for working out this build.

Even with 4L I breeze through T6 maps. Haven't been further yet, trying to get maps to drop :)

Thanks a lot for the nice words :) glad you're enjoying it. There's certainly many ways you can adjust the build or other ways to do DI so it's advised everyone makes changes according to their playstyle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info