[3.6] Divine Ire Trickster CRIT MOM/EB cheap leaguestarter

"
Syvoid wrote:
Hey guys! Enjoying build so far, thanks for the guide. Any price predictions on Devouring Diadem whenever it appears?

I skipped mastermind playing betrayal, does it have high drop rate in order to kill catarina by myself?

Glad to hear you're liking it.

I was told there was one up for 5ex last night. At the moment its quite hard to get since it drops from the mastermind and it takes quite a while to spawn it with the rate of syndicates you see. But I reckon it's going to be more affordable in a week or two.
"
FrenchDigglet wrote:
Could you inform us what route to start with for leveling? The skill tree splits up rather early and I'm not sure what I should route out first.

Most builds drop skill trees that are only leveled up to a certain point to show leveling progress, example being lvl 28, then 40, then 68 and so on so we know what we should route first.

That would be very helpful. The most help I've seen so far is "get MoM and EB at the same time."

Otherwise, very good information and good build :)

I updated the PoB, it now has some leveling trees the way I leveled myself.
What do you think about picking up Yoke of Suffering?
"
VsDreaMz wrote:
What do you think about picking up Yoke of Suffering?

Looking at the amulet I cant really think why I'd pick it. There's no life or ES, we already shock since we do lightning dmg and increased shock chance is useless since crit is a guaranteed shock. In my opinion a rare amulet will end up being a lot better for this. More EHP and if you manage to craft a shaped amulet it can get some pretty juicy dmg aswell.
Last edited by Rhaxis on Mar 11, 2019, 4:50:08 PM
Im just getting going, but this skill is fun. I started with Bane and it bored the hell out of me. Glad to find a skill that keeps my interest this league, it has been since toxic rain/crawler release since i had this much fun. It makes you nervous waiting for it to build up and than see ya! LOL great stuff! Ill link once i have any gear worthy of seeing :)
Currently still working with a 4L.

What would you suggest for DI gem priorities?
Question about gear, weapons and skill gen choices for leveling.

1. So with the reliance of ES as both defence and our source of mana later on, i take it i should prioritise ES armor over anything else.

2. With the weapon of choice for this build being the staff and our attack skill being divine ire, around the act i get it should i start collecting staffs in order to find the one best suited for socketing it. Also which elemental gen focus vendor recipe should i use to get the most out of Divine Ire?

3. Also as i'm leveling which skill gems should i pick up along the way? (currently using freezing pulse, explosive trap, clarity and orb of storms atm)
Last edited by AldarisGrave on Mar 11, 2019, 11:53:22 PM
Hey, loving the build so far but I had a question. Is it really worth getting Carcass Jack over a rare with higher life and a bit less ES/Evasion? Thanks!
"
BanyaSGX wrote:
Currently still working with a 4L.

What would you suggest for DI gem priorities?

There's a priority in the gem links section. But for 4link I'd go with Divine Ire - Infused Channeling - Energy Leech - Phys to Lightning

You can also get pretty cheap 5 or even 6link items already so I'd recommend checking them out.
"
AldarisGrave wrote:
Question about gear, weapons and skill gen choices for leveling.

1. So with the reliance of ES as both defence and our source of mana later on, i take it i should prioritise ES armor over anything else.

2. With the weapon of choice for this build being the staff and our attack skill being divine ire, around the act i get it should i start collecting staffs in order to find the one best suited for socketing it. Also which elemental gen focus vendor recipe should i use to get the most out of Divine Ire?

3. Also as i'm leveling which skill gems should i pick up along the way? (currently using freezing pulse, explosive trap, clarity and orb of storms atm)

1) Thats the idea yeah, my gear is not too optimized yet going to try and craft/buy some stuff today. But ES gear with lots of life is the best.

2) I dont think it's worth trying to socket a low level staff yourself at this point anymore. You can buy staves and armours that are 4-5 linked for 1c or lower. The + gem levels arent that effective at lower spell levels. When I was leveling I just bought a staff from vendor, alched it and crafted spell dmg, was enough until I got agnerod, my DI was in body armour until agnerod's aswell.

3) Check the gem links section of the guide, should have every gem you need. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info