[3.6] Divine Ire Trickster CRIT MOM/EB cheap leaguestarter

So around what level should I take EB since there is no leveling paths in the pob or in the post suggestions needed please :D
"
sojurne wrote:
So around what level should I take EB since there is no leveling paths in the pob or in the post suggestions needed please :D

Think I took it around level 40-50 ish. Really depends if you can get enough ES to make it work well enough. You want to have about 43% of your life as ES with it. Discipline should help get that.
I removed the 1h + shield version from the guide as its not something I'm going to be playing. Ire gets pretty insane amounts of damage from gem levels so I feel + gem level staff is the way to go.
nvm
Last edited by hauzuki on Mar 10, 2019, 3:13:11 AM
Do you get any life leech somewhere? Or are you playing without life leech?
"
Proteusius wrote:
Do you get any life leech somewhere? Or are you playing without life leech?

At the moment I get it from atziri's promise flask. Later on I might try warlords curse ring and try to get a second curse slot.
Im still rocking a curse on hit herald with warlords mark for life sustain

Feel like im doing decent on gear might switch some stuff up to try and flex a warlords mark ring with a shapers mark

Spoiler

Last edited by VsDreaMz on Mar 10, 2019, 11:54:28 AM
Can you post regular skill tree? I cant get my PoB work after formatting my machine. Leveling this atm and enjoying it.
"
Volnah wrote:
Can you post regular skill tree? I cant get my PoB work after formatting my machine. Leveling this atm and enjoying it.

It's posted on the guide just below PoB
Yeah, I think that the Merciless Ascendency Escape Artist is a must. After you get that stun immunity, the gameplay becomes much smoother and just feels better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info