[3.6] Divine Ire Trickster CRIT MOM/EB cheap leaguestarter

"
Slider575 wrote:
Is there a reason why we avoid Lucidity? Do you just think the 4 points are not worthwhile?

That is correct, I don't think its worth it atleast for staff version. For the 1 hander pob you could go there if you want to.
"
Yusheex wrote:
Do you recommend any uniques if you were thinking of taking some? This could be like an "easy" access to get quicker/cheaper damage/defense in a way. I'm not expert but I think it makes sense? Thanks for replying.

There is a recommended uniques section in the build. So far Devouring Diadem, Carcass Jack and Agnerod West.
why not going with wand-shield and ci? dmg should be around the same but much more tankier
So Ive been messing around with Divine Ire While Leveling decided to do a inquisitor but might switch and from what I've noticed Increased AoE only affects your sparks and it doesn't increase the size of the laser, ps this skill is actually a ton of fun to level with able to 1 shot most packs with 4player hp with some trash tier gear
"
Bashgul wrote:
why not going with wand-shield and ci? dmg should be around the same but much more tankier

No special reason, I just felt like mom eb would make the build really cheap as a leaguestarter surely there are other ways you can build this aswell.
"
VsDreaMz wrote:
So Ive been messing around with Divine Ire While Leveling decided to do a inquisitor but might switch and from what I've noticed Increased AoE only affects your sparks and it doesn't increase the size of the laser, ps this skill is actually a ton of fun to level with able to 1 shot most packs with 4player hp with some trash tier gear

Yeah its looking like inc aoe only increases the range of the small lightning sparks that charge up the beam. However conc effect should increase the dmg of the beam itself.
1. How does ES leech work exactly? I am not on full ES, I hit a bunch of mobs, yet my ES stays the same. Where is the leech then?

2. Which Herald skill is the best?

Build is pretty fun so far. I guess my only complaint is with the skill's SFX, I wish it had a bigger boom when released at max charge :(
"
Volband wrote:
1. How does ES leech work exactly? I am not on full ES, I hit a bunch of mobs, yet my ES stays the same. Where is the leech then?

2. Which Herald skill is the best?

Build is pretty fun so far. I guess my only complaint is with the skill's SFX, I wish it had a bigger boom when released at max charge :(

i mean the aoe is pretty big, i find that herald of ash gives the most boost dmg with zealotry , regarding the ES try to add es leech increased ans speed and used the es gem leech.
"
Yeah its looking like inc aoe only increases the range of the small lightning sparks that charge up the beam. However conc effect should increase the dmg of the beam itself.

I've Also Noticed that the while the tool tip may not change for the beam, the tool tip dps in your character sheet doesn't change while your charging up so that may have something to do with conc effect not showing a dps change because the tooltip is calculating the Sparks damage and not the actual beam itself
Last edited by VsDreaMz on Mar 9, 2019, 1:15:30 PM
"
VsDreaMz wrote:
"

I've Also Noticed that the while the tool tip may not change for the beam, the tool tip dps in your character sheet doesn't change while your charging up so that may have something to do with conc effect not showing a dps change because the tooltip is calculating the Sparks damage and not the actual beam itself

It would seem that's the case. PoB is showing the beam though, but only the average hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info