[3.6] Divine Ire Trickster CRIT MOM/EB cheap leaguestarter

"
Rockino wrote:
going to be giving this one a shot to. Hopefully the damage potential is great.

I wish you good luck with the league! :)
Did you consider using Disintegrator(staff from Uber Elder)? It adds up to 900 flat phys to spells (without counting special charges that staff gives you). We can also mitigate a little damage from charges by new passive for channeling and Infused Channeling Support. I assume it will raise in price in this league due to new phys skill that were added.
Have you considered using Disintegrator(staff from Uber Elder)? It adds up to 900 flat phys to spells (without counting special charges that staff gives you). We can also mitigate a little damage from charges by new passive for channeling and Infused Channeling Support. I assume it will raise in price in this league due to new phys skill that were added.
Why focus on ES regen and loads of ES when building around EB?
because he use MoM for his ES to work as Life
"
Wenker wrote:
Did you consider using Disintegrator(staff from Uber Elder)? It adds up to 900 flat phys to spells (without counting special charges that staff gives you). We can also mitigate a little damage from charges by new passive for channeling and Infused Channeling Support. I assume it will raise in price in this league due to new phys skill that were added.

I'll check it out once we get the gems and everything into PoB, however Divine Ire has really bad added dmg effectiveness, so it might end up being worse than some half decent shaper staff.
"
Sharaki wrote:
Why focus on ES regen and loads of ES when building around EB?

We need about 43% of our life as ES to have maximum ehp and having a bit of ES leech makes sustaining it a lot easier.
Is there a reason why we avoid Lucidity? Do you just think the 4 points are not worthwhile?
Do you recommend any uniques if you were thinking of taking some? This could be like an "easy" access to get quicker/cheaper damage/defense in a way. I'm not expert but I think it makes sense? Thanks for replying.
Conc effect does not change my tooltip dps and im not sure if it affects the laser or only the build up of it :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info