[3.6] Divine Ire Trickster CRIT MOM/EB cheap leaguestarter

feels like ebmom isnt working well on a trash gear
I think it will work as mom+dualacro just fine?
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
feels like ebmom isnt working well on a trash gear
I think it will work as mom+dualacro just fine?

Felt mostly fine for me, biggest issue before the merc lab was the stuns. I ran discipline for most of my leveling to keep my ES on reasonable levels compared to life.
Hey!
4 questions here:

1) I got this yesterday

Do you think this can be any useful? (I'm in ssf)

2) I'm in a desperate need of life leech/ regen. I got very lucky, I guess, and got the crazy QoL enchant for me:

But, well.. It's not soo consistent with bosses.

I've seen people saying smth about warlord's mark. I'm not sure how consistent that is with bosses. Is there like a "super-cool and easy" way to get crazy life regen or leech? Thanks in advance! :)

3) I've seen you've removed the 1h+shield PoB, cause of +2 gems lvl being effective. What if I hate using dashes and really want to use Shield charge or whirling blades. (+plus on ssf crafting the staff may not be as easy as in normal). Do you have any tips, what to look out for? Or how bad the impact of not using a +2 gems staff can be? I reeeeally don't want to use a 2h weapon.. O.o

4) Question about the new trickster: Logically thinking, I'm guessing it's worth to use pure ES headgear, but pure Evasion Body armour. Is that correct?

Very good build so far, though. It's not only satisfying, but also strategically involving... Charging and releasing the beam... so many questions, do you have to fully charge it, or run away at 10 stages? Can you start charging now, or if you stay in 1 place, Kitava's going to smash you? So amazing. Thanks for sharing <3
"
Oiry wrote:
Hey!
4 questions here:

1) I got this yesterday

Do you think this can be any useful? (I'm in ssf)

2) I'm in a desperate need of life leech/ regen. I got very lucky, I guess, and got the crazy QoL enchant for me:

But, well.. It's not soo consistent with bosses.

I've seen people saying smth about warlord's mark. I'm not sure how consistent that is with bosses. Is there like a "super-cool and easy" way to get crazy life regen or leech? Thanks in advance! :)

3) I've seen you've removed the 1h+shield PoB, cause of +2 gems lvl being effective. What if I hate using dashes and really want to use Shield charge or whirling blades. (+plus on ssf crafting the staff may not be as easy as in normal). Do you have any tips, what to look out for? Or how bad the impact of not using a +2 gems staff can be? I reeeeally don't want to use a 2h weapon.. O.o

4) Question about the new trickster: Logically thinking, I'm guessing it's worth to use pure ES headgear, but pure Evasion Body armour. Is that correct?

Very good build so far, though. It's not only satisfying, but also strategically involving... Charging and releasing the beam... so many questions, do you have to fully charge it, or run away at 10 stages? Can you start charging now, or if you stay in 1 place, Kitava's going to smash you? So amazing. Thanks for sharing <3

Hey!

I'll try to answers your questions:

1) I dont think we want to sacrifice the possible ES and life we'd get from boots to use stormcharges, the shock effect would be usable for bosses but imo not worth it.

2) That enchant is a good way to get some life leech but overall its really tricky to get it atm. I'm basically relying on just life flask. Other option that comes to mind is the warlords mark curse ring or curse on hit but then you'd lose your dps curse. Really up to you to choose which one to use or even go for the extra curse nodes if you wan both.

3) You dont have to use the staff, I just realised that Ire gets quite insane with + gem levels. But if you're not going that route then you'll want a shield with high es, life and spell crit, even some lightning dmg although it becomes quite hard to get in SSF. For main hand best option would be some sort of shaped scepter but before that anything with spell damage, crit multi etc should work.

4) For headgead I'd definately go with pure ES and if its a rare try to get life in it aswell. But for chestpiece the best option is actually Evasion/ES hybrid imo.

I'm glad you like it! I've certainly enjoyed it a lot so far. Divine Ire feels really strong and looks amazing. :) There's certainly some degree of challenge in the playstyle.
Loving Divine Ire so far! It's my favorite skill that I've used in PoE in several leagues. SO fun.

2 Questions:

1) Do you think hybrid life/mom/eb is better than CI/LL?

2) Are you finding the staff variant more consistent in high tier maps? The reason I ask is, initially, I thought the damage ceiling with Divine Ire was gonna be incredibly high, thus having 1h + shield seemed the best way to add more defenses instead of going for max damage. But if it feels tanky enough with Escape Artist and the block from the staff, I'll trust your judgement since you're way ahead of me in levels.

Thanks for the build!
"
Severinze wrote:
Loving Divine Ire so far! It's my favorite skill that I've used in PoE in several leagues. SO fun.

2 Questions:

1) Do you think hybrid life/mom/eb is better than CI/LL?

2) Are you finding the staff variant more consistent in high tier maps? The reason I ask is, initially, I thought the damage ceiling with Divine Ire was gonna be incredibly high, thus having 1h + shield seemed the best way to add more defenses instead of going for max damage. But if it feels tanky enough with Escape Artist and the block from the staff, I'll trust your judgement since you're way ahead of me in levels.

Thanks for the build!

I totally agree, its pretty amazing.

To answer your questions:

1) Not saying its better but I think as a leaguestarter its certainly easier to pull off. In the future I might see if something like occultist LL would be a possibility as it's something I'm most likely going to play just not sure about the skill yet.

2) So far the highest maps I've done are T10 and pretty much the only thing that manages to overwhelm me is the syndicate, they feel pretty tough to kill at times and they tend to come at you pretty hard. :D But it's a hard question to answer, switch over to 1h + shield would certainly give you more defenses. But I do enjoy 1 or 2 shotting bosses with the staff :) I think in the end it's a choice for each player to make. I play on softcore so a few deaths don't really bother me that much.
What do you think about using an Inpulsa instead of Carcass jack ?
Hey guys! Enjoying build so far, thanks for the guide. Any price predictions on Devouring Diadem whenever it appears?

I skipped mastermind playing betrayal, does it have high drop rate in order to kill catarina by myself?
Could you inform us what route to start with for leveling? The skill tree splits up rather early and I'm not sure what I should route out first.

Most builds drop skill trees that are only leveled up to a certain point to show leveling progress, example being lvl 28, then 40, then 68 and so on so we know what we should route first.

That would be very helpful. The most help I've seen so far is "get MoM and EB at the same time."

Otherwise, very good information and good build :)
"
relix66 wrote:
What do you think about using an Inpulsa instead of Carcass jack ?

I tried inpulsa earlier today and I feel it's not worth losing more of our defense. Clearspeed is already quite good. But naturally that's a choice for people if they want more dmg and less defense inpulsa will certainly work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info