[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

How is this looking for 3.11?
"
How is this looking for 3.11?

Looking quite good/mostly unchanged. I'll try and get an updated tree out today.
I was looking at this and was wondering if it was worth taking Glancing blows on the tree, along with the block and life nodes next to it, you can drop some of the travelled to life to fit this in. It shouldn't be too hard to cap block and spellblock.

The Agnostic is also an option there for when your ES is down, depending on how fast you recover your mana.
"
Auran82 wrote:
I was looking at this and was wondering if it was worth taking Glancing blows on the tree, along with the block and life nodes next to it, you can drop some of the travelled to life to fit this in. It shouldn't be too hard to cap block and spellblock.

The Agnostic is also an option there for when your ES is down, depending on how fast you recover your mana.

I'm league starting a spell-agnostic agnostic build (basically can do any elemental skill). Looking into a more specialized version for this guide.
The tree is getting error on POB, cant import :(
Maybe I'm just blind but where is a link to the build itself?
The PoB link is in the TL;DR spoiler.

I am going to assume that something changed here, since the current PoB doesn't utilize any cluster nodes?
Which CWDT-combo should we be using? Your build has two variations, Immortal Call-version on this site and Arcane Cloak-version in PoB.

Another thing: Which weapon should we use? Staff or sceptre? Staff is suggested on this site and sceptre is in PoB.
"
farcryer wrote:
Which CWDT-combo should we be using? Your build has two variations, Immortal Call-version on this site and Arcane Cloak-version in PoB.

Another thing: Which weapon should we use? Staff or sceptre? Staff is suggested on this site and sceptre is in PoB.

I'm running this currently, re-rolled from toxic-rain mines which I found strong but boring. You should use CWDT-immortal call, arcane cloak is not very good, it's just a MoM effect that you pre-load.

I'm using a staff at the moment, I'd recommend doing the temple of atzoatl as often as possible until you get a good incursion staff. Mine rolled with 113% lit dmg +lit dmg to spells (which is one temple modifier) and also luckily came with +2 physical spell gems which works great for divine ire. I crafted 27 cast speed onto it and then 5 linked it easily with the seeds. If you found a sceptre or wand that had a bunch of good stuff for divine ire, just use that instead until you can craft something you'd prefer. I think wand or sceptre+shield would be the best setup, as you can use a shield that has the shaper mod for 5% ES recovered on block and snag glancing blows.

Also I should note I ran this as a guardian, you can honestly run the same tree for any of the 3 templar ascendancies and they'll all work fine, just don't go crit with inquisitor as it's a huge investment and not worth it, dmg is already perfectly fine non-crit with elemental overload.

EDIT: Doragon/Messer/Reddy, here's a basic tree I'm using now as guardian, gear is mostly placeholder from the original import of this build, I just swapped in my staff and fixed the CWDT.
https://pastebin.com/LFiSe2E8
Last edited by xenogfan43 on Jun 22, 2020, 1:15:28 PM
Playing this in Harvest and levelling was a breeze, really fun build.

Just killed Kitava and need to gear up for maps.

Several deahs due to player skill and my preference for taking DPS nodes before life ones, but nothing intrinsic to the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info