[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

I like the build so far. I was wondering what some good penetration options are for the build. From the tree I see a lack of penetration which could be a problem against bosses and some chunky rare mobs.
Hi i'm trying this build out for Harvest. I'm using arcane cloak as in the original build. But when I take a lot of damage and it triggers, my mana runs out and doesn't regen fast enough since not using any mana flask. Any tips on how to solve this problem?
"
toweroak wrote:
Hi i'm trying this build out for Harvest. I'm using arcane cloak as in the original build. But when I take a lot of damage and it triggers, my mana runs out and doesn't regen fast enough since not using any mana flask. Any tips on how to solve this problem?

Use a mana flask, get the Bettle Rouse node on the tree, increase your mana regen (clarity, passives, equipment) or possibly try steelskin as a replacement - it's pretty good as an unsupported triggerable skill?
Do I really need convert to cold if i want DMG? Or maybe going full lightning with supercharge can do similar or even higher dmg?
Fun build! I was hating this season until I started this in SSF. If anyone is struggling with leveling (you shouldn't be), go Steel Skin, Orb of Storms, Holy Flame Totem and Arc until you get Divine Ire.

I'm sure there are ways to min-max this or totems does more boss damage (maybe more clear?), but this is more entertaining.

Question: Is there a competitive alternative to Concentrated Effect? The reduced AoE feels bad.
Last edited by unhappymeal on Jul 7, 2020, 1:30:22 PM
Hi all

First of all: This is my second DI build (first one was a totem which cleared all content) and I am simply in love with DI. <3

I started playing again in 3.11 and found this build. Leveling with it was really easy and a very fun experience, many thanks for the idea!

However, now I am in maps and I do have some damage issues against map bosses, I also didn't manage to kill any metamorph so far. Find my pastebin below:
https://poe.technology/poebuddy/L9z8YEk2

Any ideas of what I am doing wrong? I mostly followed this guide, got some decent gear upgrades recently (even got the DI helmet enchant) and yet I am not nearly close to your DPS. I even doubt I can get to red (or even higher yellow) maps with the build.

If not, any ideas of how to respec (or switch class to trickster verison) the build? I should have realized it in advance, but it's a bit annoying to invest so much (by my standards) and then realize that it's just not enough. Unfortunately I cannot find any other DI build viable for 3.11 that doesn't use eternity shroud (which is simply to expensive for me).

Help would be greatly appreciated! :)
Hi Lilly,

Thank you very much for your guide! I have restarted this league with this and it has been great. I feel like a real Master Roshi! I have made it to level 74, nearing 75 now, and it has been pretty easy this far.

I have now forgone the Carcass Jack and am now using a 5L Cloak of Defiance.
It has made me wonder though, are there any other obvious layers of defense I could add? I am feeling a but squishy occasionally. 3.8k life, 2.2k es, 2.3k unreserved mana.

Also bought this beauty for 20ish chaos.
My take on this kind of Build

https://pastebin.com/jfn0AU0n

560k Shaper DPS, no artificial inflation

any tips on how to improve would be appreciated.
Thanks for the job you put into the guide,
I'm going to try it out now :)
Oohh.. Look at that!
"
My take on this kind of Build

https://pastebin.com/jfn0AU0n

560k Shaper DPS, no artificial inflation

any tips on how to improve would be appreciated.

hey could you help me Implement your build? I've sent you a pm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info