[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

"
ArcaneLover wrote:
Hey there! This build looks so interesting, think its my options for start)
What do u think about Divine Ire ->

I doubt it'll be worth it. CwC tends to cast things very quickly, and Wave of Conviction replaces old waves with new ones. As such, it won't go very far. On top of that, the Inquisitor ascendancy makes resistance reductions on enemies less valuable. I think it's going to be more worth it to scale the damage of Divine Ire itself.
Sold.

I'll be starting synthesis with this. Been playing on and off for years but this is the first time I'm properly playing league stuff, thought I'd go the whole hog and hcssf it.

Thanks for the guide.
Welcome to the HCSSF world! If you're struggling or have any questions at any point, this thread or my stream are good places to go!
Very cool. Think I'm gonna try this!
Any benefit to making this into a CI build? There seems to be quite enough ES leech nodes and inc% ES on the tree now.

Edit: I'll be playing SSF SC
Last edited by Exiled_Goose on Mar 7, 2019, 6:24:05 PM
How would you change the build it you weren't playing SSF HC and just ladder?
"
Any benefit to making this into a CI build? There seems to be quite enough ES leech nodes and inc% ES on the tree now.

It's theoretically possible. Remove life nodes and spend them on inc ES nodes instead. That said, Inquisitor was nerfed a bit for CI. Above 3333 ES, we have less ES regen than we had before. Below 3333, we have more. It seems well suited to a hybrid playstyle.

Doing so increases our reliance on optimal gear, requires different pathing, and is generally a different feel. It is possible, but it's not something I'm going for.
"
ju9iter wrote:
How would you change the build it you weren't playing SSF HC and just ladder?

Added some thoughts to the FAQ section regarding this
Will be doing this in new league on Elementalist
Will be doing this in new league on Elementalist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info