[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

How's this looking for 3.9 as a starter?
Last edited by MisterFish on Dec 11, 2019, 7:25:07 PM
I'm gonna try it and see how it goes.

Shooting Giant laser sounds like fun :)
Is there a reason not to use artic armour as it grants alot of defence while standing still, is having that extra mana better?
Preliminary update to 3.10 done!
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
Preliminary update to 3.10 done!

Thanks Lily <3
More details for 3.10 added!
Is this build capable of doing awkl 8 or uber elder
This build is pinged as a League Starter, but the divine ire is only available starting from the 3rd act. Any advice on what spell to use before that in order to use the same supprot gems and all ?
"
Tinople wrote:
This build is pinged as a League Starter, but the divine ire is only available starting from the 3rd act. Any advice on what spell to use before that in order to use the same supprot gems and all ?

Any spell that you prefer works fine. I generally go for arc/storm brand when they become available, and frozen pulse before then, with Holy Flame Totem from level 4.
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
"
Tinople wrote:

Any spell that you prefer works fine. I generally go for arc/storm brand when they become available, and frozen pulse before then, with Holy Flame Totem from level 4.

Ok thanks for the tip !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info