[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

Thank you
[BHoD]
thanks for the guide!

what do you recommend on the new leagues to annoint by the way?
Do you have a update pob link?
"
sing12 wrote:
Do you have a update pob link?

The 3.7 one should work fine for 3.8, it'll just prompt you to update the tree to 3.8 and give you a warning about possibly having points unallocated because of it, but that's not a problem going from 3.7 to 3.8 for this build.
Hey, I am trying out this build in trade league and was wondering what items would you recommend getting? I have a bit of currency to spend on this build, but I never player a conversion build like this so I am not sure what to go for. Thanks.
"
Furries wrote:
Hey, I am trying out this build in trade league and was wondering what items would you recommend getting? I have a bit of currency to spend on this build, but I never player a conversion build like this so I am not sure what to go for. Thanks.

I'd get rares that follow the stat guidelines.
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
"
Furries wrote:

Allright, I thought maybe there are some chase items that are just unreasonable in SSF while not being a huge problem in trade.
"
Furries wrote:
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
"
Furries wrote:

Allright, I thought maybe there are some chase items that are just unreasonable in SSF while not being a huge problem in trade.

Eternity shroud and all slots shaper items
"
Drizzt1990 wrote:

Eternity shroud and all slots shaper items

I mean if you do that, it's literally a different build by that point lol.
What about this channelling group they seem to have added in 3.8 i believe.
Last edited by MrGrimz on Nov 28, 2019, 12:19:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info