Synthesis Gem Information

Zealotry 15% more spell damage lowball and 50% much to...
Malevolence 20% damage over time lowball and 50% much to...
lol....
Better 30% more spell damage and 35% more damage over time Go Fix!!
ES LEECH?!?!!??! WTH?!?!?!

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG
Streaming Every Day,

Twitch.tv/MosesPlays
"
MosesPlays wrote:
ES LEECH?!?!!??! WTH?!?!?!

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG

Go peek the new skill tree, brah.
What is the max amount of Intensity you can have for Intensify Support?
the new auras are weak
energy leech gem is overpowered
Last edited by DieAbolicaL on Mar 6, 2019, 6:29:27 PM
Bane looks straight up stupid. insane base damage AND Applying curse AND getting insane multiplier for each (comparable to conc effect or controlled destruction without drawback) AND spell damage scaling AND curse effect AND works with curse nodes like +40 AoE?

You should just have said "deletes the screen" it would have been quicker.
Ok, so who needs Arc when you got OP new skill gems... Jesus. ES LEECH?
"
Dontfear wrote:

Increased skill duration combined with DoT damage in this case is a bad combination. Why would I want my DoTs to last longer? I want them to last as short as possible since this effectively increases my damage per second. So its a 20% more multiplier while also increasing the time the damage ticks.
for soulrend its sort of neglectible since its base duration is 0.4s which does not matter too much when I think about casting it once, repositioning, casting it again - by that time the DoT will be over and I can maximize my damage.

So in my eyes that aura is very bad but maybe I am completely wrong on this, idk.

That is not how DOTs work. Increasing the skill effect duration just means you need to apply Soulrend less frequently, it doesn't modify the damage per second in any way.

"
Gubert wrote:

It stacks. If the duration is 10s and you cast once per second, you will have 10 stacks of the same damage in your last cast.

Like.. if the DOT is 10k, when you're casting your 10th soulrend the mob will be taking 100k DOT.

No, it doesn't. Very few DOTs actually stack, and when they do they explicitly say so.
Do all gems change or will those in standard be legacy?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Why still no buff for Vitality to match the Discipline counterpart?

You unify Anger and Hatred, which are both already overused Aura, but left trash aura like Vitality alone? It's unusable w/o watcher eye, and you can't balance an aura around just Watcher Eye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info