Synthesis Gem Information

Mooreeeeeeeeee Mooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I need mooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee skills
​Best regards,
Mr M
Gamer / Content Creator / Mobile and Web Developer / Game Developer
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein.
maybe i'm not seeing it, but what skills are available to which characters?
Am I reading the text incorrectly or is Infused Channeling Support completely busted? Let me get this straight: 8% less phys damage taken and 8% less damage taken from tags shared with your channeling skill. So if I'm using Lightning Tendrils (Spell, AoE, Lightning and Channeling) does that mean I'll be taking 16% less damage from all physical spell and AoE damage? Because I'm already getting 15% less damage taken with Trickster (Weave the Arcane and Escape Artist) so 31% of all phys damage that's a spell/AoE that count as a hit seems like a little much. Add the Tukohama Pantheon (character is channeling after all) and you get to 39% after 4 seconds of channeling. I don't even know how crazy it would get if you did something like "% of phys taken as lightning" along with all that since lightning is also a tag. Most physical damage would do practically nothing to you.
Last edited by BrownTown86 on Mar 8, 2019, 2:05:04 AM
Thanks a lot for making more skills viable. Meta attention whores will be upset with all the good builds that will now be worth playing.

Having said that I think nerfing arcs distance to arc was way too heavy handed and needs to be changed to back.

I also question the nerfs to temp and enfeeble curses...I think it pushes people to go offensive way too much now.

Can't wait for melee patch.
New skills looks real sweet!
Any idea when these gems will be testable on Path of Building or something similar and can anyone point me in the right direction if such a thing currently exists? Thanks.
"
BrownTown86 wrote:
Am I reading the text incorrectly or is Infused Channeling Support completely busted? Let me get this straight: 8% less phys damage taken and 8% less damage taken from tags shared with your channeling skill. So if I'm using Lightning Tendrils (Spell, AoE, Lightning and Channeling) does that mean I'll be taking 16% less damage from all physical spell and AoE damage? Because I'm already getting 15% less damage taken with Trickster (Weave the Arcane and Escape Artist) so 31% of all phys damage that's a spell/AoE that count as a hit seems like a little much. Add the Tukohama Pantheon (character is channeling after all) and you get to 39% after 4 seconds of channeling. I don't even know how crazy it would get if you did something like "% of phys taken as lightning" along with all that since lightning is also a tag. Most physical damage would do practically nothing to you.

Uh oh... You are making a lot of interesting claims here... IF this works with physical as well (type matching? Im guessing they mean elemental?) this would be super interesting, especially for shimmeron, disintegrator, everything else dealing physical damage which is basically all endgame. Lightning coil is back? ;)You could also be JUGGGGH with RF ;P
Last edited by insilopeh on Mar 8, 2019, 2:26:55 AM
"
BrownTown86 wrote:

Lightning Tendrils is lightning spell, not physical spell, so you will get 8% less physical damage taken and 8% less lightning damage taken.
The question is if with Divine Ire, which has physical tag, we will get another 8% less physical damage taken or it will be 8% less lightning damage taken because it has both physical and lightning tag.
What does the new Temp Chains quality do? I guess nothing.
Very nice.
<*)))><

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info