Synthesis Gem Information

dear bex i know yall been working hard and to that i thank you
BUT WHEN IS MELEE GONNA GET SOME LOVE? for the passed 5 years spells have dominated everything
"
im_a_manatee wrote:
dear bex i know yall been working hard and to that i thank you
BUT WHEN IS MELEE GONNA GET SOME LOVE? for the passed 5 years spells have dominated everything

In a 3.7 patch all attack skills should be rebalanced, like ggg have already said in the balance manifesto.
good :)
Okay, you want to know how GGG just loves melee builds? Right now i think they just are having a laugh. Energy shield leech gem vs life leech gem. Really? GOD DAMN REALLY?

I'm not even mad anymore. I'm just sad that after playing this game for so many years, this will be the first league SINCE BETA that i will pass.

And saying that they will change melee in 3.7 doesnt mean SHIT. How blind you have to be, to just IGNORE 80% of whole bottom side of the skilltree builds in whole league. i'm done. i'm just done. I waited for beserker changes for the last 4 leagues. More witches than berserkers. what a fucking joke. You all guys that are enjoying caster playstyle are happy. I'm not.
Last edited by Ekksvar on Mar 7, 2019, 5:20:51 PM
nice!
temporal C.... ;(
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
"
Ekksvar wrote:
Okay, you want to know how GGG just loves melee builds? Right now i think they just are having a laugh. Energy shield leech gem vs life leech gem. Really? GOD DAMN REALLY?

I'm not even mad anymore. I'm just sad that after playing this game for so many years, this will be the first league SINCE BETA that i will pass.

And saying that they will change melee in 3.7 doesnt mean SHIT. How blind you have to be, to just IGNORE 80% of whole bottom side of the skilltree builds in whole league. i'm done. i'm just done. I waited for beserker changes for the last 4 leagues. More witches than berserkers. what a fucking joke. You all guys that are enjoying caster playstyle are happy. I'm not.

Im playing for any build i make, caster or melee, but balancing spells is 500 times easier, then balancing melee. Its the first step for a better experience. I was very mad at the last berserker changes, this degen and damage to melee damage changes killed all my spell berserker builds. I hope future brings better changes, plus this league wont be anything special, but tendency to balance is good thing overall.
MY CHAIN, MY GLORIOUS CHAIN SUPPORT.

That and Discharge being buffed, the two gems I use more than any other. Fucking ayeee
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
It's pretty lame that nearly all of these new "ele skills" have phys scaling now. RIP my Stormburst CWC Shock Nova build.

EDIT: Lightning Tendril is looking really nice now, actually. May just swap that in :)
Last edited by BrownTown86 on Mar 7, 2019, 6:17:11 PM
YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT!
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A WORKING BEZERKER?

HERES A FEW CONCEPTS FOR YOU

1.FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE A CHAOS MELEE SKILL ASIDE FROM VIPER STRIKE

2.spark has been meta for the passed 5 leagues wtf

3.thanks for adding ES LEECH AS IF CI WASN'T INSANE ENOUGH

4.CAN YOU BUFF THE LIFE OR ES ON THE SHADOW TREE?
"
Drimli wrote:
Just release those god dang gems to the PoB guy so we can plan our builds... this is getting old every league sitting here not able to plan anything solid.

Stop using PoB and use your brain instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info