Synthesis Gem Information

Sweet... cant wait till tomorrow!!!
"
dummyacct7 wrote:
"
Luniev wrote:
Bane deals 1060.6 chaos damage per second... WUT !
Honeslty I was not excpecting that much, I thought it would be something like Contagion, more a support than anything. But with those numbers I can 6L it and easily use it as a main clear skill, just switching for Sourlend or ED when boss fighting I guess.

Why switch for one of those other skills when you can stack both?

But actually I'm surprised too, given how amazing the supports you can put on it are--3 curses at 47% more each then Efficacy and Controlled Destruction at 45% more each... why not? Though then again, the supports for other chaos DoT spells are also extremely strong and give over 40% more each anyhow. But yeah it's absolutely viable for clear, and just chuck some other chaos DoT on bosses to complement it and run around like an idiot until they die.

On another note, sad that Unleash support doesn't scale with cast speed in any way. With the cast speed in the build I'm planning (which isn't even specced for very much) and assuming Unleash continues to generate seals even while you cast, it works out to about 20% more casts than you'd get when standing still and holding the spell button (with a damage penalty) versus Spell Echo's 70% more cast speed (with a different damage penalty). I guess if you're moving after every cast it would pull up around even? I'll still probably give it a try (easy to swap gems anyhow) but it seems a little underwhelming to me.

EDIT: Whoops I did my math wrong on Unleash--I guess I'd actually get 40% more casts rather than 20% more cases if Unleash works in the way I'm imagining it does. That doesn't look too bad with the extra burst potential. Maybe.

I answer a bit too late but yes you're true, I wrote to fast but sure it's perfectly possible to make two 6L for two different chaos spells, or even one 6L for Bane and Allelopathy for Blight or Idk.

Sadly I guess the same concerning Unleash, I mean the 0.70s for charge generation is probably fixed and not scalable, and generation is still up whatever you do, cast or run...
From what I read it kinda works like mines : you can unleash up to 4 same spells at the same time (from what I've seen on a ZiggyD's video) on the same pack. So cast speed would not be included in the mechanic. We'll test it ingame soon enough !
Last edited by Luniev on Mar 7, 2019, 12:43:12 PM
could u nerf increased area of effect at intensify (or even remove it)? its rly bad
Infused Channeling Support gem.

I haven't seen anything on it yet but if its read right, in a 6-link if all supports match skill tag does that mean is one support gem can grant 89% more damage?
"
Alphapants wrote:
Infused Channeling Support gem.

I haven't seen anything on it yet but if its read right, in a 6-link if all supports match skill tag does that mean is one support gem can grant 89% more damage?

Really interesting note ! I didn't noticed that like you did, but yes the line
"Infusion grants 10% more damage of types matching supported skill gem's tag" need a bit of clarification...
Does it mean if I use Blight, every supports with Chaos/DoT/Duration/Spell/AoE tags will add 10% more damage ? Or only chaos one, if "type" refers to the "element" ? I'm confused !
For the ES Leech gem, do you keep leeching at max ES? If not then you can only have one of the two buffs up, so you won't get the 63% ever.
**~~~ The Winds of Shit ~~~**
Energy Leech Support.

POG
"
cacrv wrote:
so..... str melee still dead :(

Not necessarily dead but certainly not as potent as an Occultist with new chaos skills. I've about decided to start both, a cleave Jugg and try to find the balance between life and ES w/leech on both, and the Bane/Soulrend Occultist + minions cuz WTF not.
Just release those god dang gems to the PoB guy so we can plan our builds... this is getting old every league sitting here not able to plan anything solid.
at what level do we get purifying flame?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info