a

Anyone else notice that gaining intensify seems to do nothing to the tooltip damage?
Wouldn't this build require some kind of life leech? At later in the game?
"
homie1984 wrote:

Warlords Mark on Hit with the elder ring.
"
Berto33 wrote:
Anyone else notice that gaining intensify seems to do nothing to the tooltip damage?

Yep, tooltip isn't changed at all. Neither is PoB damage.
"
Sunfire00 wrote:
"
Berto33 wrote:

If you have it linked, open up Configuration, there's a Skill Options setting where you can put in the stack level.
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
"
homie1984 wrote:

Warlords Mark on Hit with the elder ring.

Isn't that quite expensive? especially for a league starter?
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
"
Sunfire00 wrote:
"
Berto33 wrote:

If you have it linked, open up Configuration, there's a Skill Options setting where you can put in the stack level.

I'm more concerned with the fact that it does not change tooltip damage. It's just a simple more area damage modifier, it should definitely show up in tooltip. I'm thinking there may be some sort of bug with the gem itself.
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
"
Sunfire00 wrote:
"
Berto33 wrote:

Huh, didn't even know that. Thanks!
I've been experimenting with this build since the beginning of the league and I have a few thoughts about the gem setup:

Purifying Flame:
Increased Critical Chance + Addded Fire + Intensify + Spell Echo + in future Increased Critical Damage

This setup works quite well for me, and becouse I decided to bet on critical hits, I resigned from Controlled Destruction

For Flame Dash i added Enhace Supprot to decrease a little bit cooldawns.

For free slots i decided to add something funny:

Armageddon Brand + Power Charge on Critical + Immolate + Combustion

this gives us really big DPS buff (especially for bosses, AB has some low DPS on tooltip, but it works much better!) and power charges = more criticals

i also added some Molten Shell + CWDT setup just for fun and some (pretty big) DPS boost from time to time.

Feel free to test some of this ideas :)
"
Koolka wrote:
I've been experimenting with this build since the beginning of the league and I have a few thoughts about the gem setup:

Purifying Flame:
Increased Critical Chance + Addded Fire + Intensify + Spell Echo + in future Increased Critical Damage

This setup works quite well for me, and becouse I decided to bet on critical hits, I resigned from Controlled Destruction

For Flame Dash i added Enhace Supprot to decrease a little bit cooldawns.

For free slots i decided to add something funny:

Armageddon Brand + Power Charge on Critical + Immolate + Combustion

this gives us really big DPS buff (especially for bosses, AB has some low DPS on tooltip, but it works much better!) and power charges = more criticals

i also added some Molten Shell + CWDT setup just for fun and some (pretty big) DPS boost from time to time.

Feel free to test some of this ideas :)

Interesting, will try these ideas out.

"
grigo18 wrote:
With ES version you can have:
Purifying Flame: 16m+ up to 20m+
Holy Flame Toeme: 2.6m+ up to 3.5m+ ;-)

If someone is interested:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/LPDDGnwB

Damage numbers are high, but the ES is quite low, and resistances seem pretty hard to fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info