a

"
quiN68 wrote:

use wave of conviction for that. its perfect!

Yep, I do. Wave of Conviction feels like a swiss army knife currently :P
How do you get 96 dex for carcass jack?
"
gergmt wrote:
How do you get 96 dex for carcass jack?

I already ran into a dex problem and just took the Alacrity node for 30 dex. It's "only" one passive point, after all.
Yeah im loving this build a lot too. I do need to start leveling other support gems for when i get a 6L. I'm sure we'll figure out what should go in the 6L properly. I usually find the damage of Conc Effect worth it over the AoE loss. I wonder if something + damage could be more useful over Increased AoE. But that comes down to play style.
Hello, I am currently level 73, I am doing the maps without problems, my doubts are about the equipment, which equipment I can improve by investing some currency.
I also wanted to know where I can improve the gems setup.

I'm really enjoying the build,
I'm hoping it will work in the late game too.
Hey thanks for the really in depth guide, appreciate the effort you put into it.
"
Aquirex1 wrote:
Hello, I am currently level 73, I am doing the maps without problems, my doubts are about the equipment, which equipment I can improve by investing some currency.
I also wanted to know where I can improve the gems setup.

I'm really enjoying the build,
I'm hoping it will work in the late game too.

I would buy a 5link (intensify is great for both mapping and clear), it costs like 1 chaos orb. I would also upgrade your weapons, search for ones with 15%+ cast speed and 60%+ increased damage. Should cost less than 3 chaos.
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
Yeah im loving this build a lot too. I do need to start leveling other support gems for when i get a 6L. I'm sure we'll figure out what should go in the 6L properly. I usually find the damage of Conc Effect worth it over the AoE loss. I wonder if something + damage could be more useful over Increased AoE. But that comes down to play style.

I really like Intensify instead of conc/aoe. It's great for clear where you have permanent 50% inc aoe because of it, and when you stand and cast it on bosses it changes to a damage buff comparable to concentrated effect.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:

I really like Intensify instead of conc/aoe. It's great for clear where you have permanent 50% inc aoe because of it, and when you stand and cast it on bosses it changes to a damage buff comparable to concentrated effect.

Ah okay awesome. I started leveling an intensify, as well as both crit gems, so i can experiment a bit. I just have 4L right now with Spell Echo, Controlled Destruction, and Combustion.
Currently level 70, running with the setup below.
Clear speed is decent, but it feels a little sluggish compared to storm brand (played that last league).
Looking for some quick ways to improve my clear and cast speed, current thoughts are to include faster casting or spell echo in the 6 link, since I'm only running low tier maps at the moment, damage doesn't really matter.
Also, temple incursions are a little challenging at the moment with the slowish cast speed

Last edited by ploooo on Mar 10, 2019, 12:18:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info