a

"
FaytePGN wrote:
By far the easiest most GG league starter build. [...]

Holy moly how fast did you get that good equip?! :D
One question though: Which auras are you running in your setup?

Overall I enjoyed leveling with this build, too. I had no problems with any boss. Now started mapping and damage is still great. But have to invest in better equip now. Bit afraid though that OP might not continue to develop the build further. :(

"
Koolka wrote:
I've been experimenting with this build since the beginning of the league and I have a few thoughts about the gem setup:
[...]
Feel free to test some of this ideas :)

Thanks for your advice. I'm going to adapt some of your gem ideas.
Just curious which auras you are using, Herald of Ash + Zealotry like originally recommended or something else? I find it hard to sustain mana with both auras.
"
mongomonki wrote:
"
FaytePGN wrote:
By far the easiest most GG league starter build. [...]

Holy moly how fast did you get that good equip?! :D
One question though: Which auras are you running in your setup?

Overall I enjoyed leveling with this build, too. I had no problems with any boss. Now started mapping and damage is still great. But have to invest in better equip now. Bit afraid though that OP might not continue to develop the build further. :(

"
Koolka wrote:
I've been experimenting with this build since the beginning of the league and I have a few thoughts about the gem setup:
[...]

Thanks for your advice. I'm going to adapt some of your gem ideas.
Just curious which auras you are using, Herald of Ash + Zealotry like originally recommended or something else? I find it hard to sustain mana with both auras.

Hey I will develop the build :D I am still here reading your replies!
"
UlyUly wrote:

Hey I will develop the build :D I am still here reading your replies!

Good to hear dude, you've inspired many to try the new skill out and with all of us testing, fine-tuning, we'll be able to make a great build!

Take care of yourself mate, don't let any bad- of negative comments get to you.

Thanks for the build!!
"
Koolka wrote:

Purifying Flame:
Increased Critical Chance + Addded Fire + Intensify + Spell Echo + in future Increased Critical Damage

This setup works quite well for me, and becouse I decided to bet on critical hits, I resigned from Controlled Destruction

For Flame Dash i added Enhace Supprot to decrease a little bit cooldawns.

For free slots i decided to add something funny:

Armageddon Brand + Power Charge on Critical + Immolate + Combustion

this gives us really big DPS buff (especially for bosses, AB has some low DPS on tooltip, but it works much better!) and power charges = more criticals

i also added some Molten Shell + CWDT setup just for fun and some (pretty big) DPS boost from time to time.

Trying out the armageddon brand. Does feel slow to build up charges on trash, but is pretty nice for bosses or tougher rares :)
Build has been very smooth for far. I may be missing something, but what's up with the minion nodes on the tree?
nice guide! im trying this on HC, really fun so far, stuck on act 7 trying to beef up a bit. but nice job!
> what's up with the minion nodes on the tree?

Buffing the temp minions from Herald of Purity. Also, Spiritual Aid node means any minion damage buffs also buff you.
Last edited by Guurzak on Mar 10, 2019, 11:46:32 PM
Thanks for the write up! Very detailed and easy to understand.

I've been using basically this same build for levelling, but I have been using Wave of Conviction instead. Do you have any suggestions such as gem links for using Wave over Purifying Flame?
"
FaytePGN wrote:
By far the easiest most GG league starter build. With quite a lot of luck in synthesis boss loot, quick leveling, some meta crafting, etc, I was able to get some pretty good loot and really get into this build.

Damage is WAY up there, survivability is sketchy, but you just don't face tank and your good. Did yellow elder, a couple synthesis bosses, a lich, all very easily. It's reasonably fast with a good quicksilver and boots, but nothing to boast about. AoE is MASSIVE, damage is MASSIVE. Overall, I've thoroughly enjoyed this as a league starter.

I can’t find any life leech on your equipment. How did you solve that? Or is it not required?
"
FaytePGN wrote:
"
Koolka wrote:

Purifying Flame:
Increased Critical Chance + Addded Fire + Intensify + Spell Echo + in future Increased Critical Damage

This setup works quite well for me, and becouse I decided to bet on critical hits, I resigned from Controlled Destruction

For Flame Dash i added Enhace Supprot to decrease a little bit cooldawns.

For free slots i decided to add something funny:

Armageddon Brand + Power Charge on Critical + Immolate + Combustion

this gives us really big DPS buff (especially for bosses, AB has some low DPS on tooltip, but it works much better!) and power charges = more criticals

i also added some Molten Shell + CWDT setup just for fun and some (pretty big) DPS boost from time to time.

Interesting, will try these ideas out.

"
grigo18 wrote:
With ES version you can have:
Purifying Flame: 16m+ up to 20m+
Holy Flame Toeme: 2.6m+ up to 3.5m+ ;-)

If someone is interested:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/LPDDGnwB

Damage numbers are high, but the ES is quite low, and resistances seem pretty hard to fix.

These ideas provided are excellent! I would also include Phase Run in the cwdt setup, to hopefully help with running away from things. Will need trying out though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info