15 keys being given out on Twitter

Holy Check GGG !! I don´t know, but this game really gets a lot of hype! :D

You will have some fun sorting out 15 tweets from this HUGE TWEETWAVE today!! haha!

Really nice ideas with all that stuff (Timer, Key seeds, etc...) never been so hyped for something like that before ^^

[edit]typo
Last edited by boogywc on Aug 13, 2011, 10:10:10 PM
Good luck everyone :)
Your footsteps are forbidden
But with knowledge of your sin
"
Molimo wrote:
Its not similar to the veteran discussions.

Trying to keep up with this game has become a huge hassle. I can understand some sites using services like twitter when their main site becomes unavailable, but making at least 2 other sites and an unknown number of streams relevant to the information we all wish to acquire has become a pain.

Welcome to the modern world. We use Twitter here.

Seriously, it's not hard to figure out how to use Twitter and make a dummy account. Google (we use this here too). It's not like you have to actually use the account ever again once you're done.

I mean are people honestly whining about being giving another opportunity for a key? Amazing.
Last edited by facehead on Aug 13, 2011, 10:16:54 PM
It isn't being done to give us beta keys. It's to drive up hype and PR for this game, that's why they are using mediums outside of their own forums.

And who can blame them? there are quite a few more people on Twitter than there are on these forums! We're already interested in the game, and all we're going to do here is tell other interested people that we're interested. POE doesn't get much exposure that way :)

I'm not signing up on Twitter though, I'm not into social networking websites.
I tweeted my best, i'm hopeful
For some reason, D_Homes and my tweets are not showing up at all.
I like this, but 24 hours to pick? You will have a thousand tweets to check! I say you make your picks tonight. Its a win-win ! :)
neeeeeed moreeeeeeeeeeee keyssssssss

give out 100 keys!
GIV MA KEY
"
nakieon wrote:

Yea, and I actually put some thought towards it... not just "#pathofexile give me a key because I am a good tester and i will find many bugs" shit that i am seeing being flooded.
"
D_Homes wrote:
"
nakieon wrote:

Yea, and I actually put some thought towards it... not just "#pathofexile give me a key because I am a good tester and i will find many bugs" shit that i am seeing being flooded.

It's all a conspiracy bro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info