15 keys being given out on Twitter

"
Gyntti wrote:
This is nice that you give keys away, but what about those fans who dont use facebook or twitter?

Iv been browsing this forum, and noticed that you give some amounts of keys in places like those where i dont have access.

I dont like idea that i have to join on those kind of sites, just because id like get activation key.

Im also sure that im not the only one here, who dont use services like that.

No offense,i just hope you would give more keys on this forum.

Ty.

I created a temporary twitter account for this game. I want to put my 10 years of diablo experience to work for this developer!
Moderators coming soon. Genius publicity ideas have sucked me into this game.
Gratz to the ones that got in.
Grats to those that got in!
Boring, no Invite, no Keys nothing :( But well guys who create a account on 14 August just to look into that get an invite from randomtimer. Got in each Beta i wanted to get into but this Beta is impossible to join. :)

Im so sad. ;(
Cheer up! There will be more keys and more invites over time. I know I'll keep watching for one (totally jealous of girlfriend playing!).
15 keys or 15 failures, Curses!
Followers! Tweet on the hashtag #pathofexile with why you want Beta access, and 24 hours from now we'll give a beta key to our favourite 15.

Chis you should have wrote,

Followers! Tweet on the hashtag #pathofexile with why you want Beta access, and 24 hours from now we'll pick 80 of the best ones and randomly give a beta key to 15 of those.

"
kyrow wrote:
Followers! Tweet on the hashtag #pathofexile with why you want Beta access, and 24 hours from now we'll give a beta key to our favourite 15.

Chis you should have wrote,

Followers! Tweet on the hashtag #pathofexile with why you want Beta access, and 24 hours from now we'll pick 80 of the best ones and randomly give a beta key to 15 of those.

This. I really thought I had this one because I think I wrote something witty in a sea of "lol give me a key!" and Froho posting 57 times. I guess not.

It really is frustrating to want to playtest the game and help out only to constantly fail over and over again. And yet I keep trying. =/
Last edited by SirPirate on Aug 14, 2011, 11:37:13 PM
Congrats to those whom got in. Can't catch a break around here :( oh well, next time.
"
SirPirate wrote:
I really thought I had this one because I think I wrote something witty in a sea of "lol give me a key!" and Froho posting 57 times. I guess not.

It really is frustrating to want to playtest the game and help out only to constantly fail over and over again. And yet I keep trying. =/

Yep. Thought I had a good chance at the twitter competition with this... but nope.

My disappointment is at an all time high. Big sigh.
Last edited by facehead on Aug 14, 2011, 11:46:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info