15 keys being given out on Twitter

"
facehead wrote:
"
SirPirate wrote:
I really thought I had this one because I think I wrote something witty in a sea of "lol give me a key!" and Froho posting 57 times. I guess not.

It really is frustrating to want to playtest the game and help out only to constantly fail over and over again. And yet I keep trying. =/

Yep. Thought I had a good chance at the twitter competition with this... but nope.

My disappointment is at an all time high. Big sigh.

Hey there Discopig. Here's hoping more of us kaotus regulars get in so we can all play together. This was my unsuccessful attempt.
Darn, thanks for the chance.
Congrats to the tweeters!
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
"
SirPirate wrote:
Hey there Discopig. Here's hoping more of us kaotus regulars get in so we can all play together.

One day... for now it must remain a dream.
"
facehead wrote:
"
SirPirate wrote:
Hey there Discopig. Here's hoping more of us kaotus regulars get in so we can all play together.

One day... for now it must remain a dream.

Well, short of the game being canceled for some reason (God forbid), we'll eventually get to play together. =/
I REALLY hope my tweet get's me a key
In all honesty I game all day long every day so if I were chosen for beta I'd put in around 8 hours + per day AND i would give feedback on the game since i am very active on the forum.

I'm passionate about finding glitches, bugs, what's fun and what's not, ways to break the game and report those findings back to the dev's.Without getting too crazy, I would simply just love to be in the beta.

I wish everyone the best of luck and if you do get in make sure to report bugs!
omg missed out
twitter is a fucking pile of shit
U JELLY?????????
"
Jelly wrote:
twitter is a fucking pile of shit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info