15 keys being given out on Twitter

Why do you guys even have a forum.

Ive saw more keys gave out through live streams, twitter and /v than these forums.

This is really starting to get to me, live streams I can deal with since I'm usually watching them anyways but lurking /v and signing up for twitter aren't really things I want to do.

And why wasn't this posted in the beta keys discussion sub-forum. Its becoming impossible to keep track of all of this.
ign: WESTSIDEWOOKIEE
Tweeted :) Need only to wait :(
www.theexiledclan.org
Exciting...it feels like this may be my best shot at winning the lotto :)

Oh and I hope they announce which tweets they pick (like what they tweeted in order to get selected).
Last edited by Bairemuth on Aug 13, 2011, 9:50:11 PM
"
Molimo wrote:
Why do you guys even have a forum.

Ive saw more keys gave out through live streams, twitter and /v than these forums.

This is really starting to get to me, live streams I can deal with since I'm usually watching them anyways but lurking /v and signing up for twitter aren't really things I want to do.

And why wasn't this posted in the beta keys discussion sub-forum. Its becoming impossible to keep track of all of this.
It is a matter of preaching to the choir vs advertising a product to a virgin audience. This is obviously good for the community if they are trying to get more users. The community on this forum right now is devilishly small.
Last edited by chuk15 on Aug 13, 2011, 9:49:46 PM
Alright, time to use my old twitter account and tweet! =D
Like D_Homes, it appears that my twitter is not coming up on the search, but it's all good because I don't want a beta key anyways, which is the essence of my tweet.
Some people on there are posting like a tweet a minute. Good heavens.
"
Raelena wrote:

LOL Does posting more increase your chances? I would assume as they look over the tweet's, the may actually be turned off from giving keys to someone who posts a thousand different reasons...

"
Dartanian wrote:
Not even going to try, I don't even use twitter. I use Poe's forums, that should be more than enough.

Ah well I can't help it if I come off sounding confused.. Confusing way to hand out keys, promoting the use of 3rd party sites.

When are your own forums going to get 15 keys?

I'm starting to think it's pointless to come here and post, maybe I should just Tweet instead...

Idk why you didn't call the game Path of Tweets Instead.

This must be similar to the people complaing about the lottery system giving keys out to "non vets".

I am sorry, but just because you had the fortune of finding out about this game sooner than someone else, or because you post more as aposed to just reading forums, doesn't mean you deserve beta access more.

From the company's POV, you dont necessarily provide better feedback either...
I don't understand or care to understand how to use Twitter, so I hope posting on the forums will be fine.

I have been looking for an RPG to play with my friends for a long time, we all want to find a game to play together before we all move away from each other thanks to school. I am also very picky with games, I can critique a lot on what I find should be fixed/changed.
Last edited by deeguyz on Aug 13, 2011, 10:07:08 PM
"
BINARYGOD wrote:
"
Raelena wrote:

LOL Does posting more increase your chances? I would assume as they look over the tweet's, the may actually be turned off from giving keys to someone who posts a thousand different reasons...

"
Dartanian wrote:
Not even going to try, I don't even use twitter. I use Poe's forums, that should be more than enough.

Ah well I can't help it if I come off sounding confused.. Confusing way to hand out keys, promoting the use of 3rd party sites.

When are your own forums going to get 15 keys?

I'm starting to think it's pointless to come here and post, maybe I should just Tweet instead...

Idk why you didn't call the game Path of Tweets Instead.

This must be similar to the people complaing about the lottery system giving keys out to "non vets".

I am sorry, but just because you had the fortune of finding out about this game sooner than someone else, or because you post more as aposed to just reading forums, doesn't mean you deserve beta access more.

From the company's POV, you dont necessarily provide better feedback either...

Its not similar to the veteran discussions.

Trying to keep up with this game has become a huge hassle. I can understand some sites using services like twitter when their main site becomes unavailable, but making at least 2 other sites and an unknown number of streams relevant to the information we all wish to acquire has become a pain.
ign: WESTSIDEWOOKIEE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info