[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Question how am I supposed to run Grace/Haste together, unless I am supposed to switch between those auras depending on the situation.
"
RastahMan wrote:
Question how am I supposed to run Grace/Haste together, unless I am supposed to switch between those auras depending on the situation.

You're not. You run Malevolence and Grace together and use Vaal Haste, which is a short term buff, when you need a DPS boost.
"
Rannasha wrote:
"
RastahMan wrote:

You're not. You run Malevolence and Grace together and use Vaal Haste, which is a short term buff, when you need a DPS boost.

Thanks
"
verite wrote:

Your damage is weak, you didn't even use dual wands and you the lack the most important weapon stat Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier... Try getting one with at least +35%

Remember you are not doing just direct chaos damage(on hit by soulrend) but the chaos DOT damage (soulrend, bane, blight). Just for the dot, it's ten times more damaging. That stat give the dot a super boost.

To give you an idea, my dual wield soulrend does 94k direct + 1100k dot in the path of building app. Swapping to my cerbreus+lioneye shield however sinks it to 74k direct + 647k dot.

Do you mind sharing what your Evasion and ES is? I am still leveling this build (only 62) but i am buying bits here and there for later down the line. I noticed you have more ES focused gear than Evasion. Do you have enough to utilise the run speed on QotF?
"
3ryk wrote:

u can always get arcane surge on wep

Is this weapon any good? when i put in to POB it adds me like 400 dot and 30k decay dps. which honestly is not so big considering i am getting 440 000 dps in vanila pob and got wand for 50c each. I think I hit the dps wall pretty much and it does not seem to do so well for incursions compared to other builds (hexproof maps even more so).

so whats the dps needed to kill shaper, guardians or uber elder confortably? 5,7k hp, 2.4k es, 440k pob dps (still not even lvl 20 gems). I heard people saying 300K is enough but my friend runs divine ire and actually had more dps on 5L (its a lot of burst dps but overall his killing potential was higher). seems it will be short league for me as rewards are not good and nobody runs melee
"
Hollycz wrote:
"
3ryk wrote:

u can always get arcane surge on wep

so whats the dps needed to kill shaper, guardians or uber elder confortably?

to kill shaper and guardians u dont need much, i killed them deathless with ten times worse gear than i have rn. not sure about uber elder. personally never killed him. played melee glass cannos builds leagues before. but now im going for it!
Last edited by 3ryk on Mar 19, 2019, 12:03:46 PM
Hi guys thanks for the build i'm really enjoying it !

How could I improve my DPS ? I have only 12.000... It's pretty low i think ? Haha

My character StupideMoutarde can be seen in my profile

Thanks guys
Anyone know of a good levelling weapon currently 45 on my way to 70 for the Cerberus limb combo but lioneyes remorse is 70 req. Using a tabula for 6 link.
"
Shinro28 wrote:
Hi guys thanks for the build i'm really enjoying it !

How could I improve my DPS ? I have only 12.000... It's pretty low i think ? Haha

My character StupideMoutarde can be seen in my profile

Thanks guys

Well... I took a look in PoB and your hit dps it is actually 12k... BUT your DoT dps (which is the important one here) is 168k so it doesnt look bad to me :P

If you want more deeps, start dual-wielding wands and ofc eventually get a 6L and better gear overall.

But so far so good :)

Have fun
I am currently running Tarke's variation of this build, considering to switch to the EB+MoM version here. Now, I have tried using MoM and it really felt bad in delves - it would eat up all my shield without me having a chance to restore, so I could not use any skills. At that point my ES pool was rather miserable, about 500-600. Does it feel better with 2k+ ES?
Also, how good is impresence amulet with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info