[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
Tibedoh wrote:
I am currently running Tarke's variation of this build, considering to switch to the EB+MoM version here. Now, I have tried using MoM and it really felt bad in delves - it would eat up all my shield without me having a chance to restore, so I could not use any skills. At that point my ES pool was rather miserable, about 500-600. Does it feel better with 2k+ ES?
Also, how good is impresence amulet with this build?

I took a quick look at your gear. PLEASE change that helmet. You are wasting the "Escape Artist" ascendancy with that.

As for the amulet I do not know... I would say no... 'cause we don't need either damage nor defences... I would stick with a normal life/res/stats amulet.

Also, if you are missing something in your gear, craft on your open affixes.
Okay, im coming back with my CI variation. made it possible to play with 3 auras and enuff mana regen to spam 6l SR. filled my jewels and jewelery with mana regen and changed tree a bit to get few mana nodes and thats how it looks now. 9k es

i know jewels r shit, but had no currency to get GG ones. shouldnt be that expensive to get them.

time to farm currency for watchers now ^^

btw. 180degrees soulrend with sun and helmet enchants. shit is broken
Last edited by 3ryk on Mar 19, 2019, 3:31:06 PM
"
"
Tibedoh wrote:
I am currently running Tarke's variation of this build, considering to switch to the EB+MoM version here. Now, I have tried using MoM and it really felt bad in delves - it would eat up all my shield without me having a chance to restore, so I could not use any skills. At that point my ES pool was rather miserable, about 500-600. Does it feel better with 2k+ ES?
Also, how good is impresence amulet with this build?

I took a quick look at your gear. PLEASE change that helmet. You are wasting the "Escape Artist" ascendancy with that.

As for the amulet I do not know... I would say no... 'cause we don't need either damage nor defences... I would stick with a normal life/res/stats amulet.

Also, if you are missing something in your gear, craft on your open affixes.

Of course I am changing my gear, still work in progress. Will probably use Vertex for helm. Boots, gloves, rings will be changed too. As for impresence... I think I will be able to cap my resists without the amulet, it already has plenty life on it, so it is just a question of getting enough dex to use the unique.

What can you say about the delve issue though? Is it bearable with normal amounts of ES?
What do you recommend for non-hardcore, Ahn's heritage with shield charge or dual wielding wand with the dark arts cluster and flame dash?

The first one seems more tanky but you sacrifice a lot of suffixes for archiving the gear strength requirements.
Last edited by haitike on Mar 19, 2019, 5:59:07 PM
"
haitike wrote:
What do you recommend for non-hardcore, Ahn's heritage with shield charge or dual wielding wand with the dark arts cluster and flame dash?

The first one seems more tanky but you sacrifice a lot of suffixes for archiving the gear strength requirements.

i would go cerberus + lionseyes remorse. it gives tons of stats for almost 0 cost for start

edit: didnt read about str req. sorry. personally i would go dual wand till u can afford stats
Last edited by 3ryk on Mar 19, 2019, 6:27:11 PM
Hey bud it looks like the PoB tree for this is kinda messed up. Th tree isat least. hoping you can fix itt. thhanks

>I. Life+MoM, Bane+2 Curses - 5.5k Life/2.5k Mana @LVL92 - Ready to use
Would it be possible to do the GG ES CI version of the build with 6750 ES and 560 ES leech to start? Would I be able to do up to T15 with those stats?

The POB shows 8k ES and 800 ES leech.

Thanks!
Last edited by oliviergmar on Mar 19, 2019, 9:05:57 PM
"
mapled6 wrote:
Hey bud it looks like the PoB tree for this is kinda messed up. Th tree isat least. hoping you can fix itt. thhanks

>I. Life+MoM, Bane+2 Curses - 5.5k Life/2.5k Mana @LVL92 - Ready to use
I can't update your pob installation for you

"
oliviergmar wrote:
Would it be possible to do the GG ES CI version of the build with 6750 ES and 560 ES leech to start? Would I be able to do up to T15 with those stats?

The POB shows 8k ES and 800 ES leech.

Thanks!
Erhm, I guess? I mean, you can only die by getting oneshot, so =D

"
haitike wrote:

2 wands + dark arts cluster for sc, feels smoother
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 20, 2019, 2:13:17 AM
"
anTastico wrote:
"
verite wrote:

Your damage is weak, you didn't even use dual wands and you the lack the most important weapon stat Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier... Try getting one with at least +35%

Remember you are not doing just direct chaos damage(on hit by soulrend) but the chaos DOT damage (soulrend, bane, blight). Just for the dot, it's ten times more damaging. That stat give the dot a super boost.

To give you an idea, my dual wield soulrend does 94k direct + 1100k dot in the path of building app. Swapping to my cerbreus+lioneye shield however sinks it to 74k direct + 647k dot.

Do you mind sharing what your Evasion and ES is? I am still leveling this build (only 62) but i am buying bits here and there for later down the line. I noticed you have more ES focused gear than Evasion. Do you have enough to utilise the run speed on QotF?

Evasion rating is 15.2k without using flasks or grace. With grace, it's 24k. with flasks and grace, it's 44k. I run 2 auras at the moment, zealotry and malevolence at the moment for more damage. QotF shown is only temporary anyway, not my 6 linked setup. Could run 3 auras once I get the item I need.
Last edited by verite on Mar 20, 2019, 3:48:28 AM
Hey there, excellent build guide! Can you guys please take a look at my char and see what can i can improve? I just did a vaal temple deathless with some "oh shit!" moments, but I think I can do better, specially by changing amulet,weapons/shield and belt.

Only at 3ex currently, not so rich...

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info