[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
SuperzPurez wrote:
"
Nederlands wrote:
@Syreith and everyone else.

Have you tried Arcane Surge as the 6th support for Soul rend?

Arcane Surge is good and I think is still recommended for non-EB versions of the build. You cannot proc Arcane Surge by spending Energy Shield when you have Eldritch Battery. For that reason it is not suggested in that version of the build.

u can always get arcane surge on wep
"
SuperzPurez wrote:
"
Nederlands wrote:

Arcane Surge is good and I think is still recommended for non-EB versions of the build. You cannot proc Arcane Surge by spending Energy Shield when you have Eldritch Battery. For that reason it is not suggested in that version of the build.

Gotcha, makes sense. I guess it's better for the MoM build still so might be worth mentioning for the poor souls in SSF.

"
3ryk wrote:
"
SuperzPurez wrote:
"
Nederlands wrote:

u can always get arcane surge on wep

Right! Seems pretty good on this build but you lose the 17% more modifier for linked gems. 17% more global and the cast speed bonus is pretty huge though :)
Last edited by Nederlands on Mar 18, 2019, 5:02:59 PM
"
Hollycz wrote:
"
NQDrizzt wrote:
I have a question about the Vaal Righteous Fire fire spell in the CWDT setup

"
3L: Cast when Damage Taken(LVL8) - Immortal Call(LVL10) - Vaal Righteous Fire

How is it supposed to work in the MoM setup ? As soon as I get hit hard, my life will drain to 1 HP, meaning in a boss fight its almost impossible to survive. Should I remove the gem for a boss fight, or what is the mechanic behind this ? What am I missing here ?

Thanks for any explanation

means you run vaal RF as a skill you press manually (only vaal one). if you activate standard RF it just sucks your life away while vaal RF just takes a portion once. i dont think u need to use this skill at all tho

"

xD RF wont activate on hit. its VAAL RF u r interested in, and vaal version do not suck u

Thanks for clarification, now i also understood why RF is not getting activated by CWDT on a big hit. Its because we stop leveling CWDT at level 10. if we level vaal RF (and thus also RF) over level 10, the the activate requirements are not met any more by CWDT. Therefore it wont activate, although its still linked.

cheers
Can u give a step by step guide on how to craft that wand that is mentioned in the build? I mean i got the base and can got the pale court, but i really dont want to ruin 3 exalts bc i did something wrong.
am i missing something ? i currently have malevolence on essence worm and how am i supposed to run both vaal haste and grace?
am i missing something ? i currently have malevolence on essence worm and how am i supposed to run both vaal haste and grace?
i think you dont run vaal haste, you just use the "active". at least thats what i do. :D
Has anyone tried the CI build yet? I've some currency to spare but I'm not entirely sure if it's gonna be better than the EB MOM one.
I am currently running Tarke's variation of this build, considering to switch to the EB+MoM version here. Now, I have tried using MoM and it really felt bad in delves - it would eat up all my shield without me having a chance to restore, so I could not use any skills. At that point my ES pool was rather miserable, about 500-600. Does it feel better with 2k+ ES?
Also, how good is impresence amulet with this build?
"
Ehrgein wrote:
Has anyone tried the CI build yet? I've some currency to spare but I'm not entirely sure if it's gonna be better than the EB MOM one.

check my character. CI is unkillable in maps and better sustain on bosses IMO.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info