[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Quite hyped for the buff, i'll play this build as my starter in hcssf. It's gonna be fun to see how much is rippy this league. Of course i need to buy first cat mtx :D.
Rather then that, do you plan to play with gmp or maybe try the new greater volley support?
Last edited by Ertigre on Dec 11, 2019, 10:17:47 AM
There appears to be some confusion on exactly what the .4-.6 duration buff means. Ziz was underwhelmed with the buff, but this APPEARS to be a 50% damage buff? Or does it not tick that way?

Can anyone who knows how this works explain exactly what kind of a change we got in 3.9?
"
Ferran13 wrote:
There appears to be some confusion on exactly what the .4-.6 duration buff means. Ziz was underwhelmed with the buff, but this APPEARS to be a 50% damage buff? Or does it not tick that way?

Can anyone who knows how this works explain exactly what kind of a change we got in 3.9?

well.... in theorie its 50% more dmg... but only if you casted soulrend max .6 times/sec wich normally you do much more often. since soulrend debuff DO NOT stack it doenst help you if you cast it more often then it lasts
"
Ferran13 wrote:

From my understanding, it's more of a comfort and QOL buff rather than straight 50% damage increase. In cases where you are able to spam soulrend while stationary, the duration increase wouldn't affect your damage. The more mobile you have to be during a boss fight, the more this duration increase helps your overall damage because the debuff will fall off less often.
Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for. :)
HEY BUDDY great build! do you plan to make an update for 3.9?
Now, when we know numbers on new awakened support gems:
-GMP
-Swift affliction
-Vicious projectiles
-Void manipulation
-Added chaos damage
-Controlled destruction
-Unleash

, what will be the best combination?
Would like to have priority list, if some1 done calculations !

Also, with new grearter volley support, and LMP buff, how would you rate it VS GMP?
my prediction for endgame is AGMP>GV>GMP
as for progression LMP to ~38-50 ->GMP/GV->AGMP
Except for the gems and support changes (as noted in post above), does this build really need to be updated? I'm pretty casual player so not really sure if the trickster ascendancy or nodes for this build were changed at all in 3.9.
"
MrGetBonus wrote:
"
Ferran13 wrote:

From my understanding, it's more of a comfort and QOL buff rather than straight 50% damage increase. In cases where you are able to spam soulrend while stationary, the duration increase wouldn't affect your damage. The more mobile you have to be during a boss fight, the more this duration increase helps your overall damage because the debuff will fall off less often.

Pretty much this.

"
Envisioner wrote:
Except for the gems and support changes (as noted in post above), does this build really need to be updated? I'm pretty casual player so not really sure if the trickster ascendancy or nodes for this build were changed at all in 3.9.

Not really, everything seems to remain unchanged. You can follow the 3.8 pobs.

"
Dyvz wrote:
Now, when we know numbers on new awakened support gems:
-GMP
-Swift affliction
-Vicious projectiles
-Void manipulation
-Added chaos damage
-Controlled destruction
-Unleash

, what will be the best combination?
Would like to have priority list, if some1 done calculations !

Also, with new grearter volley support, and LMP buff, how would you rate it VS GMP?
my prediction for endgame is AGMP>GV>GMP
as for progression LMP to ~38-50 ->GMP/GV->AGMP

Just use the awakened versions of all support gems. Awakened gmp gives 20% cast speed, which is super good in our case, as soulrend is quite slow to cast.

"
JeRzFINEST wrote:
HEY BUDDY great build! do you plan to make an update for 3.9?

Yep, once pob is updated :)
Last edited by Syreith on Dec 13, 2019, 1:06:42 AM
+1 chaos wand recipe needs to be removed from the guide since its no longer in the game as of a few patches ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info