[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

This may have been answered previously but I'm trying out the life version and I'm curious how you're getting enough strength for Ahn's heritage?
Since the build runs a lot of rare items, it's ideal to get a lot of strenght on gear pieces to get more life anyway. Getting 40+ STR on boots, gloves, helmets and belt should be doable.
I just started mapping on SSF, still lots places for improvements but few questions about hight tier maps+bosses:
1) How good is this for speed clearing ?
2) Boss damage? (since killing most rewarding metamophs is priority, but blight totems die quite fast)
3) How shield charge is important? im big fan of flame dash, but guess fortify will be highly needed on t14+ maps
4) should i focus on evasion, eva/es gear for defensive mechanics?

I am probably dumb but I don't know how the shield and the gems work. What ability does this build use that generates endurance charges for it to then activate the gems + shield? Or I am thinking about this incorrectly?

Thanks!
"
Kevinranders wrote:
I am probably dumb but I don't know how the shield and the gems work. What ability does this build use that generates endurance charges for it to then activate the gems + shield? Or I am thinking about this incorrectly?

Thanks!

The two Fragility jewels drop your maximum endurance charges to zero. Having zero endurance charges when your max is zero grants you Onslaught
Last edited by Okuu on Dec 19, 2019, 11:19:34 PM
Is it possible to use a bow with +1 to gems and multicraft with +2 to socketed support gems and 30% chaos dot mutliplier? It seems to pull higher damage and the only advantage I see to having a shield is having access to fortify.
What about Cane of Unravelling for this build?
For 5-6l bane we can add 3-rd curse, will need some source from gear for it.
This can be solid option for SSF, where crafting weapons can take so long, but this unique staff isnt that rare
"
Dyvz wrote:
This can be solid option for SSF, where crafting weapons can take so long, but this unique staff isnt that rare

I agree
Trying out the staff now and it feels great.
To get a 3rd curse you need to get another item with additional curse though.
The biggest downside is losing shield charge for me.
"
tehdonno wrote:
"
Dyvz wrote:

I agree
Trying out the staff now and it feels great.
To get a 3rd curse you need to get another item with additional curse though.
The biggest downside is losing shield charge for me.

Do you find that you miss perm onslaught when using the staff?

I just happenned to have this piece of armor, is it worth spending the fuse and vaal orbs to 6 link it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info