Synthesis Challenge Rewards and Betrayal Migration Information

Synthesis Wings Looks very weird.It is not worth 36 challenges.

I hope to have a weapon challenge.
No need to grind challenge rewards this league. The wings are ok, though too rigid, while the crown and pet are unimpressive. It's a small relief as a casual.
Dayum, i need those wings! New goal nxt leage. Just started playing this one so didnt do much just learning the game some :P
Well, as someone who thinks wing cosmetics in general are cringe, and doesn't use pets because they get mixed up in enemies and often distract me... I don't really feel motivated to push for these.

The helmet is alright but you basically get that for just showing up. Was really hoping to see that cool blue particle effect put to use on something I would actually use. Shame to see it go to waste on wings and a pet.
For me, those rewards looks the worst one of all league.

The helmet and pet is kinda joke :/ I hope challanges will be easier to acquire and will be less grindy overall.
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
I wish there would be some exclusive reward for ppl grinding 40/40.

Not feeling special enough? I wished they removed challenges, so many people think achievements and so-called challenges are what they have to play for. SO sad, I really feel for you people with a need for a huge swinging e-peen.

What?
Nice rewards. I also like the order that you get them.
Helmet attachement looks really nice, and the pet looks great!
Wings look amazing however they're too stiff/clunky they way they interact with the character while moving.
See you guys in Syntheses!
The protoss probe is nice
Wings not looking bad at all but other ones are dissapoining...

Also I prefer pelerine/cloak - [Removed by Support]...This is my subjective opinion.

I have also a hope there will be no more stupid phase bosses in this league - This is a ARPG game dont transform it into a platformer where player jump between lasers or other stuff between 1-2 2-3 3-4 phases of single boss fight...
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
Last edited by Nicholas_GGG on Mar 4, 2019, 12:34:32 PM
"
Wings not looking bad at all but other ones are dissapoining...

Also I prefer pelerine/cloak - [Removed by Support]...This is my subjective opinion.

I honestly think that you need some help!
Last edited by Nicholas_GGG on Mar 4, 2019, 12:34:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info