Synthesis Challenge Rewards and Betrayal Migration Information

Those are way more awesome than expected - incentive achieved, dang.
"
MetalValkyrie wrote:
I can't wait for Synthesis! But first, I must beat the elder

You will!
Regular yellow elder is not that hard really.
"
Drimli wrote:
Amazing game when you have to adopt a playstyle like this to do the challenges... Clearly the challenge system is flawed and need to be made a bit easier so semi casuals also got a chance.

Why? What's the problem with having stuff that you won't be able to get if you don't invest a ton of time into the game? Just get off the high horse of demanding free things and taking away any kind of challenge pls.

Love the pet and like the wings. Let's see if we have to do the atlas objectives again. ;D
Last edited by Jagaimo on Mar 4, 2019, 2:56:36 PM
nice
IGN: @Marcin
Every patch got ingame notifications 30 min in advance. League gets "the league ends in 5 minutes".

Typical lazy ggg.

Challenge rewards are lame.
Who the fuck will run around with that pet?
People's reaction to the Russian alien should have been enough.
Yes please , i want them wings!!!
Let the grind begin! Can't wait for friday.So excited.
Started playing PoE about a week ago so i didn't have much time to get a good build and everything, but it was good to play these final days of league, it gave me a good insight of what Path of Exile is all about. Can't wait to play the next league!
wings feels like its one wooden piece of thing. Who called THIS wings??
Was a great league, can't wait for next.. thanks ggg
"
Zézudo wrote:
Started playing PoE about a week ago so i didn't have much time to get a good build and everything, but it was good to play these final days of league, it gave me a good insight of what Path of Exile is all about. Can't wait to play the next league!

Welcome aboard!
IGN: Royal_Princess, Princess_of_Wraeclast, Vaal_Princess, Diamond_Princess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info