Synthesis Challenge Rewards and Betrayal Migration Information

The challenge MTX are pretty disappointing in my book. Wings are look cool but in general, I just don't like wings or cloaks for the most part.
Last edited by Menacetech on Mar 4, 2019, 12:39:15 PM
"
Owlert wrote:
Helmet is a bit disappointing. Wings and pet look nice, but it seems like it will be hard to find other armor that fits well. Too sci-fi for the fantasy sets that have been released in the past.

Dude, the wings and pet are perfect for the soulstealer supporter pack
Wings are fine, but helmet and pet are terrible :(
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
WOW those Wings :O WOW
"
alfersXD wrote:
"
Wings not looking bad at all but other ones are dissapoining...

Also I prefer pelerine/cloak - [Removed by Support]...This is my subjective opinion.

I honestly think that you need some help!

:)

You must be a fan of WINGS?? Are you like if your character looking like a ANGEL from the heaven??
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
"

Wings not looking bad at all but other ones are dissapoining...

Also I prefer pelerine/cloak - [Removed by Support]...This is my subjective opinion.

I honestly think that you need some help!

:)

You must be a fan of WINGS?? Are you like if your character looking like a ANGEL from the heaven??

Wasn't even talking about what i like or dislike. Was about you saying the winds are for womens and gays. I mean if i'm a guys i can't like wings ? Even if i had an char does look like an angel why do you care? And if you don't even care why do you talk about other people tastes ?
It's like always: challenge MTX looks like poor man MTX. GGG don't want give best looking shines for free, just drop some semi-garbage looking ones.

And honestly why we don't have 'delete-tab" button for league ends? GGG you ask for lawsuit from long time, : this thing cause so much RSI injury health problems.
"
I wish there would be some exclusive reward for ppl grinding 40/40.

Isn’t an eagle on top of individual challange totem reward regarded as an exclusive 40/40?
I can't wait for Synthesis! But first, I must beat the elder
The challenge wings perfectly match the Soulstealer set. I see what you did there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info