Betrayal Ends Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Hyped for next week for sure :D
I'm somewhat new to this game and have not experienced a league change yet. What happens? Does Betrayal go away completely? What happens to my Betrayal characters and stash?
"
AssKicker23 wrote:
I'm somewhat new to this game and have not experienced a league change yet. What happens? Does Betrayal go away completely? What happens to my Betrayal characters and stash?

Welcome to Path of Exile, friend. :)

These two threads will likely answer all of your questions;

“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
gib meh sum gud armur set sepsial offir ap to 20(25 top) points end i mai bui it.
I think this is the first time I've seen the login MotD actually specify the exact date/time for the league end/merge. This is a good move, making this information a lot more visible for folk that don't normally touch the forums.

One possible recommendation, though: the North American time zone should be EST, not PST; almost half of the Northern American (USA + Canada) population lives in this time zone, while only ~1/6 lives in the Pacific time zone. (even the "Central" time zone one hour earlier than Eastern has more people)
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Awesome and thx
Hmmm I spend almost 400 points and didnt get any free mystery box or did I miss something?
There is no lag, only the spoon!
where did all the monsters go ? seems like within the last 3 or 4 days there has been a big drop. The loots about the same but maps are no where near as fun, fact they are boring Iam not sure if the xp got lost but it sure feels like it signed Not Happy
Very Good
TY GGG

I hope Harbour Bridge or Blood Aqueduct wont be BEST place to farm/spam new content! Pls no more 300+ movement speed builds that ez farm 2000 chaos per hour
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info