Betrayal Ends Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

I just bought a new stash tab but didn't get the gift box, or where can I find it?
Wonder which day they'll release the new stash tab Chris hinted about... right after the sale, no doubt.
Wooo Mystic Cave...shouldn't even be a thing x.x

And please fix the dulicates/allow for trading back for half points.
Sweet, Mystic Wings, thanks!
need 2 please =)
What is PST and why should I care? Can't you post local time?
"
Carpediem86 wrote:
I just bought a new stash tab but didn't get the gift box, or where can I find it?

Press N to access the tab where you can find your skins + the mystery box
I really dislike these "loot boxes," though I can't compare you guys to Blizzard/Electronic Arts by any means.

The duplicates - i.e. stacks of the same auras/pieces I will never touch - are a real bummer. If I could "gift" them to my friends, it would be less problematic, though I also fear that it could somehow lead to some sort of rmt issues down the road.

I understand that appealing to human instinct for gambling/dopamine rushes earn more revenue, but could we please look into the duplicates problem? If I knew duplicates were not an issue, it would lead to more box purchases, personally speaking. Looking through these comments I know I'm not alone.

Though it doesn't affect gameplay, it feels a bit predatory with everything else you guys do so well. The supporter pack model is fantastic.

[Synthesis H Y P E!]
its was a nice season thx again for your awesome work !!
TY GGG! Hope to see minions and summoners custom implicit mods!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info