Betrayal Ends Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

I'd rather buy fairgraves cosmetics directly when they go into shop, rather than gamble points away and get endless stream of monkeys and HO decorations.
How long does it take between mystery box removal and items appearing in shop again?
"
Außenseiter wrote:
I'd rather buy fairgraves cosmetics directly when they go into shop, rather than gamble points away and get endless stream of monkeys and HO decorations.
How long does it take between mystery box removal and items appearing in shop again?

one month
right now is the perfect time to buy one box and get a second for free. its what i did. its by far the best points spend regardless of what you get.
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Außenseiter wrote:

one month
right now is the perfect time to buy one box and get a second for free. its what i did. its by far the best points spend regardless of what you get.

Did just that and got another pool decoration (first one was from free box at the beginning of the league) and corsair hood.
30 points wasted.
That's why gambling is bad, kids.
Do I get the box if I make a purchase right now? Or does this happen later?
Check out my other builds:
[3.14] Champion Relic of the Pact Petrified Blood
[3.13] Occultist Hexblast Blackflame Chaos Ignite
"
Zyememe wrote:
Do I get the box if I make a purchase right now? Or does this happen later?

You'll get it right once you spend points.

YAY Got an aura effect... that I already had gotten from the previous chest. LUL
Got the glow worm hideout decoration. At first a was damn....but then I put it above my large map device on my ice island in glacial hideout and it added a real nice lighting effect that looks great when no portals are up.

GG, thanks for the box, purchased orange portal for 30 points to get.
Only sale-related news today? New league is only a week away and the dailie news have been very mediocre in my personal opinion. Probably have to wait till monday then ... I wonder if GGG will be a bit more creative on desciding which rewards they'll offer.
I think it's only worth to buy boxes, if you really like both theme versions and their combined version. Problem is that you still will spend more than usual, but will get more than usual.
I'm happy with results, but don't plan to do same ever again.

~Here is my loot from 180$, that came from supporter pack.
Spoiler

Corsair Cloak x3
Corsair Back Attachment
Corsair Weapon Effect
Mystic Staff Skin x2
Corsair Staff Skin
Mystic Weapon Effect x2
Mystic Character Effect x3
Mystic Cloak
Mystic Wings
Mystic Portal
Corsair Portal

Mystic Helmet x3
Mystic Aura Effect x2
Corsair Aura Effect x3
Mystic Footprints x3
Corsair Footprints x2
Corsair Gloves x2
Mystic Hood x2
Corsair Helmet
Corsair Boots x3
Corsair Hood x3
Corsair Flame Dash Effect
Mystic Blink Arrow x3

Corsair Monkey Pet x4
Mystic Pet x2
Brine King Minion Pet x2
Rakango Pet x2

Mystic Building Supplies x2
Mystic Cave Decoration x2
Glow Worms Decoration x4
Mysterious Treasure Decoration x2
Corsair Building Supplies
SSF only
sales are nice, but these 5 points overhang are just criminal....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info